“good food, very nice staff, frndly atmosphere”
Review of Raimo's Pizza

Raimo's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 169 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: Pizza
Hicksville, New York, United States
“good food, very nice staff, frndly atmosphere”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

my granson loves pizza he can eat it almost every day. when we go to ramios weare treaty very nice ly by a very friendly staff. als the food is very good and have aexcellent verity of pizza he espiucaaly loves pizza with black olives.

• Visited January 2012

syosset, ny
“best pizza in town”
Reviewed October 30, 2009

Raimo's pizza is the best ever. I have been going there since I was a little girl, growing up in Syosset. Now, my kids love it too! We recently discovered the sicilian pie - gigantic, cheesy and delicious. It's our favorite Friday night meal!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My all time favorite place on earth for the best pizza and shrimp parmesan dinners…”
Reviewed February 14, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I moved from NY to CA in...”
Reviewed February 9, 2008

I moved from NY to CA in 2000. Whenever I get back to LI, a visit to Raimo's Pizza is always in the plans.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook