“Good Indian food not great.”
Review of Punjab Tandor - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Punjab Tandor
Cuisines: Indian
New York
“Good Indian food not great.”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

I was introduced to this restaurant by a friend who is from India. He is from a region close to Punjab. The food is consistently good. I usually ordered take out (the food is relatively inexpensive as compared to other indian restaurants in the area.)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I LOVE Indian food and this place is one of the best....not THE best on LI that I've tried...but one of them at least...”
Reviewed December 6, 2007

I LOVE Indian food and this place is one of the best....not THE best on LI that I've tried...but one of them at least! Everyone should try Indian food at least ONCE in their life....their food is filled with so many different spices and flavors, it's like eating heaven!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook