“Love the place”

Lemonleaf Grill
Order Online
Ranked #15 of 216 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Authentic Thai Style Cooking that has been serving the Hicksville, NY area since year 2000. Whether you are looking for a lovely dine-in experience, catering, or home delivery; why settle for subpar service? At Lemonleaf Grill, we use the finest ingredients to create an array of your favorite authentic Thai dishes and Pan Asian Cuisine. Best of all, we prepare our meals using healthy techniques and nutritious components. So stop by Lemonleaf Grill today, and enjoy our cozy and inviting ambiance. Sample our delicious and healthy food, and be sure to bring the whole family along; whether you're coming from Hicksville, Plainview, Levittown, or anywhere in the surrounding areas. Our Thai restaurant in Hicksville offers a little something for everyone! Our kitchen staff carefully selects the finest ingredients to be prepared in every dish and serve each of your meals in a fresh and healthy manner. Much attention has also been paid to our dining space over the years. You're going to love sampling our delicious cuisine within our cozy and inviting Thai restaurant facility, where you will enjoy an authentic atmosphere to go along with your meal.
Reviewed August 3, 2018

My boss was visiting form out of town, I suggested a favorite of mine. Nearby Lemon Leaf grill Mini Spring rolls hot fresh and crappy, Chicken with Chinese Broccoli fresh and delicious, even the fried rice was excellent.

Perfect lunch and impression on my boss!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I was in a rush to grab something quick. I called ahead and ordered soup and spring rolls. I arrived a few minutes later and my order was ready.

The soup was hot and spicy the way it should be. Excellence if you ask me a new favorite. The spring rolls too were very good, though one was a bit greasy, maybe a reheat the spring roll sauce, different from duck sauce was much better than any duck sauce, Chinese restaurants should use the same

Great food!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

The lemon leaf grill is my favorite Thai restaurant. We are lucky that they deliver to our office. So if we want Thai for lunch it's always from here. The food is spicy and the coconut rice is delicious.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017

What more can you ask for these dayswhen you go out to eat? You want great tasting delish yummy food, generous sized portions that won't crack your Fort Knox or wipe out your moolah. Love that this place covers all that and the service is warm also friendly. Plentyof parking outside since it's one of Long Island's million strip plazas. Next door is the newly open Dunkin Donutsso you know you got your java & donut fix covered. Dishes I suggest...their Lemon-grass pork chops(fork tender and tasty), even your pickiest child will love it! Mango Duck or Chicken, also try their curry sauces(my favorite is the Green Curry). Check them out! Really tasty. Plenty of options on the menu for everyone! Happy Eating and I'll see you around the table!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Have eaten food here a lot of times have never been disappointed
With food.
We have tried Veg food plus soups,salads meat dishes everything is very good.
Their Papaya salad is very good.Pad Thai is delicious.

Date of visit: April 2017