“Like their pizzas”

Marios
Ranked #46 of 205 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

When my wife and I visit Long Island New York we always stop by Mario's to get a few slices of their pizzas.
Their prices are on the higher end but if the pizzas are tasty and reasonable size I guess it's a good deal.
Would recommend this place.
Stop by and see for yourselves...

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed October 3, 2016

The food in general is good, but the PIZZA seems to be better than the actual dinners. It's A GREAT place, beautiful setting, and the 2nd floor looks down on the first floor. The building used to bew a Friendly's, but Mario's made it look gorgeous. I just wish the actual diners tasted as good as the pizza did. But ONE of the dishes was superb! The Chicken Parmesan was ABSOLUTELY delightful. My friends had eggplant rollitini (if I remember correctly) and the bread that was given to us was cold. If it had been at least slightly warm, I would've been alright with it, but it was cold. NOT ROOM TEMPERATURE COLD, but COLD, like it had recently been removed from the fridge... :|

But other than that, it is a good place. I live in Hicksville, so I like to go herte a lot of the time, for the pizza. There is a much closer place for me, but I don't go there only because it's RIDICULOUSLY busy!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

I just can't get enough of Mario's pizza! Display of choices is made to please even a picky eater. And for for the choices, they'll even make up special for you. Soda fountains offer a refill upon asking. A number is given and food is delivered right to your table.
Keep the phone number handy for the kids, it's the password for their internet.
Always a stop I look forward to. thanks guys!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

Mario's has very good food. Their prices are fair and the food is made up fresh each time you order.
Like this place a lot. Go and enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed March 17, 2015

I have always loved their regular or wht epizza, but recently realized that they make on eo f the most delicious Sicilian pizzas around. I have compared it to 4 other pizza places in the area and no one can beat their Sicilian slice. Their salads as well as topping like grilled chicken/ with grated mozzarella are great and large portions. Their pizza slices actually seem larger than most, but it may be an illusion since I ike having lunch or dinner at this pearl of a find. I believe that there are 4-5 otherlocations within a 10-15 mile radius. I know as a fact that there are 2 in Plainview, 1 -Syosset, Adequate parking.
Enjoy..