“Excellent non veg food.”

Lahori Kabab & Grill
Ranked #80 of 216 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: Pakistani
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2017

My whole family loves the food from this place,it is a fast food restaurant.Though we gave eaten there once,usually we pick up the food.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Visited this authentic Pakistani restaurant over the weekend. It's under new management now and they had done a complete renovation and this place is now really looking great. Food quality has also taken an upward swing. We tried several meat and vegetarian dishes and they were all very flavorful. I will certainly be back there next week with some friends.

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank 115imrans
Reviewed October 17, 2016

You come here for the meat , the kababs are really good . The service is eh , and the pre cooked stuff can be a little iffy. The kababs will alway be spot on and any kind.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 27, 2015

Good place for take out food, not a huge seating space though it was recently renovated. Good Kababs

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed May 30, 2015

I went ther me and my frends we order food food is very good kabab out othe world we order goat karhi the made fresh on the order only it was very good service also very good I see befor the have only one wetras ther three person working on the floor the have good custmor service I go back soon

Date of visit: May 2015