“I did not like MOCA”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mill Road
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Went there Friday night. Never went often, but did dine there a few times. To start, the drinks were terrible..4 drinks, 4 disappointed people. The food was a huge disappointment too. Two people in our group ordered a mixed seafood dish in spicy coconut curry..one asked for no curry..the other left it spicy..I ordered tofu in the spicy coconut curry sauce and the 4th person ordered Mongolian Chicken..she was happy. I found my dish to be tasteless..not spicy, no taste of coconut at all and the curry was dry, with little to enjoy about it. The seafood plates were pretty tasteless too..This restaurant wants to give you a Manhattan vibe..it is a nice place to eat at, but it would really be ahit with better reviews if they served up interesting and tasty food. The drinks were not even cold..and overall, I have to say, I will not be going back..It is really quite expensive..$45. a person for less than OK food..well, go somewhere else..

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The seafood dish I had smelled fishy and tasted fishy. I don't believe their food was fresh at all. In addition it was expensive.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch with hubby on a Saturday. Well praise God they have happy hour on Saturday and Sunday starting st 12:30. Excellent food and excellent drinks. Wide selection of both and an overall beautiful experience. Will definitely come back soon and partake of the madness.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ordered sushi/sashimi plus some appetizers for take out and everything that we ordered was prepared very quickly and was very tasty. Our order consisted of Vietnamese summer rolls, shrimp dumplings, tamago, chirashi platter and a sashimi platter. There was a wide variety of different fish/seafood, everything tasted fresh and the overall price was no different than I normally would pay where I live.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Drove past this place many times and was curious to see if it was just as good/or better than our neighborhood sushi place. Once my husband and I walked in, the decor was quite futuristic with an Asian flare. Very trendy I guess but wondered if this meant expensive.
Once seated and given our menus, I realized I was right. The high priced menu was unbelievably higher than our local spot. We were going to pay for the ambiance! I would expect these inflated prices in Manhattan but in Hewlett?...just makes no sense. I would've rather paid the toll into Manhattan and felt a thousand times better about shelling out money for buffet-style rolls.
This place is only good as an attempt to convince your local friends you're hip.

1  Thank Claire M