“Not my favorite place to eat.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, NV
“Not my favorite place to eat.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I usually eat tere every couple of years when I'm in the area because some members of our party really like it. My wife and I really do not enjoy eating here. This visit all of the food was hot but not really veryu tasty and the waitress did not give very good service.

Do yourself a favor and eat somewhere else.

• Visited June 2012

Little Falls, New York
“What I think about this establishment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Every time we went the food was cold. There is nothing else to say

Eatontown, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable and cheap for the amount of food you get”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2010

I remember Ponderosa as a child. Haven't been to one in about 25 years. Ponderosa brought back memories of the steak, potato and salad bar. I really enjoyed our meal. There was a special running where the steak dinner with salad bar was $.30 more than just the salad bar alone. Steak cooked exactly how I asked. Buffet had everything you could want on it. You leave here full. Daughter loved the chicken nuggest and macaroni and cheese. I liked nearly everything I tried, but.....I wish the desserts were a little better. l did like their bread pudding which tasted almost like it was made from a pumpkin/cinnamony bread. It was good and sweet.

Central New York
“I can't believe I went here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2009

I didn't decide to go here. Ponderosa's have gone down hill in the past 10 years and I really did not want to eat at one. But my boyfriend was hungry and it is the only buffett restaurant in Herkimer. The food was old and nasty. There were unsupervised kids digging in and making a mess with all the food at the buffett. The only thing I ate was mac and cheese, which had chunks of burnt cheese in it, and chicken wings. The chicken was pretty good. I did try some dessert but there was nothing very good there either. The waitress was almost non-existent. It took her forever to refill our drinks. The person, who I believe was the manager because of the way he was dressed, was walking around. I couldn't believe he could not see the children running around, the old food and unattentive service. Although I was disappointed with the meal, I was not surprised. I loved Ponderosa as a kid but this one was just horrible. Will never go back.

Ilion, New York