“Fantastic-- as always!!”

Vinny's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

It had been a few years since I had been to Vinny's, so when I took my grandson to see our hometown football team play for (and win) the State Championship, we planned to stop at Vinny's. Not only do they serve enormous portions, it is good quality, and served by very friendly staff. My grandson and I both brought home half of our meals, and we brought home another which my wife shared with her sister. Considering how reasonable their prices are, Vinny's is one of the best dining values I have ever experienced.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Very good pizza, tender crust and no shortage of toppings. The salad was fresh but the home made Italian dressing stole the show. Next time we have to save room for desert. Our server was so charming she was an absolute delite to be around. Good parking available. Not hard to see why there was a steady stream of customers.

1  Thank rodney01
Reviewed January 29, 2013

First of all you have to order the garlic knots, they are wonderful and tasty. You can get a side of sauce, but this time we did not.

We had a veggie white pizza. It was very tasty and there was more than enough for two. The service is friendly and attentive.

They have a nice selection of beer and soda.

You can also get entrees and dessert.