“Best Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

The chef creates a daily burger that will never disappoint. For example: the PeeDee burger( shaved prime rib, onion straws, Swiss served atop a Black Angus patty, all between a perfectly toasted bun)

2  Thank Chris W

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I get the greens everytime I go there. The best in the area!! Oh and their burgers and steaks................. AMAZING.

1  Thank Myfamilyismyworld41
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were in the area for a hunting trip five (5) guys and the girl (Rochele) and Gary from the Herkimer Inn & Suites recommended that this was a good place to go for a good and inexpensive meal. The food was very good and decent size portions for 5 guys who spent the day in the woods hunting (deer were not cooperative :) ). I do not remember the waitress name (I'm terrible with names, near 5 years to remember my wife's lol just kidding) but she was very friendly we each had a couple beers and a decent mea lincluding appetizers all for bout $25 each We WILL BE RETURNING !

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My companion and I ate here during a weekend in Herkimer. He had the Chicken Capicola which he enjoyed and I asked for a pasta with marinara sauce explaining that I cannot have dairy or meat. My meal came with shredded cheese on top and had to be returned to the kitchen. The server didn't gripe about having to do this but it still was a nuisance. Perhaps if I was an omnivore I would have a different review but all in all,my meal was nothing special.

They do have a great beer selection and the atmosphere is very nice. You can tell a lot of thought went into the decoration and design and it's a very pleasant ambiance.

1  Thank ANewDayVegan
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food was good with attentive service. I had the chicken special that was tasty. The pub is near the Bellinger Rose B&B where we stayed.