“A nice little restaurant tucked away.”
Review of P K's Pub

P K's Pub
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was the gem of my stay in Herkimer. I would love to go back and sample some of the other dishes. It has a fine dining atmosphere with reasonable prices. I had Chicken Riggies for the very first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Their rolls are delicious. I wished I was hungry enough to order dessert. If I'm in this area again, I'm going back to PK's Pub.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food & great hosts! Best kept secret around. A must place to stop for eats! Try the daily specials & be sure to keep a little space open for Kay's homemade desserts!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This has become my new go-to restaurant and even stop for a drink and friendly chat when in town. To say Herkimer has gone down hill is an understatement so nice places like this are a friendly reminder of the good old days.

We attended an anniversary party over the Summer at PKs and were pleasantly surprised by the buffet offerings and food quality. They did a great job accommodating everyone.

While in town for the holidays plans to meet friends out were delayed so we stopped in to PKs to pass the time then didn't want to leave! The owners are very friendly, food is exceptional and atmosphere welcomes all ages.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I liked the place (am from out of town and was visiting relatives) from the start. Very neighborhood-y and bustling with folks (old singles, couples, families) all seeming to be enjoying themselves. I wanted something not on the menu (but saw all the ingredients on the menu) and the chef made it up. The calamari was too breaded for my tastes. I would go back again (but not tell my relatives who would be horrified that I didn't eat in one of THEIR kitchens!) but would not attempt a Manhattan. Better to stick with a bottled beer--haven't had a Yuengling in years. Great service, too!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

by its location you wouldn't be sure (kind of run down neighborhood) and park, where you can, on the street. BUT, once inside you are going to be happy...guaranteed.
sat at bar...Pete bartender (probably owner) very efficient and friendly...good selection of bottled beer..no draft... and full bar.
had veal picatta and it was very good. i would definitely recommend! happy trails

1  Thank r1manchester