“Best green pea and ham soup” 5 of 5 bubbles

Crazy Otto's Empire Diner
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Norwich, Connecticut
“Best green pea and ham soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Nice, clean and casual. Nice staff, award winning burgers, best coleslaw and best green pea and ham soup. I always stop there when I'm in town.

Visited April 2014

Leominster, Massachusetts
“Should be on Phantom Gourmet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Anything you want and they have it. Went there when I was a kid and go there now when I'm in town! Will go there untill I can't drive to my home town ever again!!

Visited August 2013
Upper Arlington, Ohio
“Good Diner Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was working in Herkimer for the day and Crazy Otto's was recommended by some of the locals. I got the grilled cheese and fries. It was a good lunch and I would go back if I ever find myself in town again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Herkimer, New York
“Eh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I met my family for dessert. I got a brownie sundae and a piece of cake to split with my daughter. The edges of the brownie were hard and the cake tasted like it had been in a refrigerator for too long so I only had one bite of it. Even though the waiter saw that I hadn't eaten much of my food they still charged me full price for everything. He seemed like he was in a hurry each time to get away from our table. And didn't seem to want to take the time to talk to us. The time before that when we had gone there the waitress dropped gravy on my nieces head wiped it off with a napkin and said "Oh don't worry it's not hot". I'm glad it didn't burn her but why is it that an acceptable excuse for her to have dropped food on my nieces head was that the food she had just brought us wasn't hot. Gee thanks.

East Greenbush, New York, United States
“Best Diner Food I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stopped for a late breakfast on the way to the Finger Lakes. It's a great little spot with delicious food, great wait staff and very cool décor.

• Visited November 2013