“Not too shabby”

Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Pennsylvania
“Not too shabby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

The place is sort of tucked away around a strip mall parking lot. Room was open and roomy enough for two. Amentities in room are enough for two. Even hand towel, washcloth, and a pack of dish soap supplied. May have to go to front desk if something is missing. I only wonder why any hotel I have stayed at does not supply bathrooms with antibacterial soap or towels that actually fit around a person. I hope cleaning staff use cleaners that will kill anything that would obviously spread in between guests that stay. The grab and go breakfast is availiable but it seems to be first come first serve and if your late getting there your loss. Would be nice if it would be refilled so more guests have a chance to get something.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed for 18 days and found this to be a great facility. It was convenient to everything; shopping, gas, groceries, etc. Our room was very comfortable, and the staff was wonderful,
especially Zachary and Maria. They were always so helpful and cheerful, and always took
time to chat and fuss over our Maltese puppy.
We recommend this facility to friends and family and anyone visiting Rochester and the town
of Henrietta.

Room Tip: If you need an ADA ROOM, have no worries - our unit was excellent, and truly made for a person in a...
Utica, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

There were spots of excrement on the toilet lid, seat, and rim. We asked them to clean as we left the hotel. We came back that evening to find it in the same condition. Makes you wonder how "clean" everything else is. The pipes are extremely loud and had a pretty sleepless night. Walls paper thin. When we checked out they simply said, "Sorry. Hope you'll stay with us again." Will never stay at this or any other Extended Stay again. Would not recommend.

St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed at the Extended Stay America for a few days while in Rochester. Our room was clean and huge, and the staff went out of their way to accommodate all of our needs. The "Grab & Go" breakfast was perfect. We would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Milledgeville, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was one of the worst stays we have ever had. We had no choice though after we got there because everything else was booked up. The air conditioner did not work properly and ever after we reported it, it wasn't fixed. The towels were the roughest I have ever seen in a motel. They almost would take you skin off. The room had an odor but after we flushed the toilet a couple of times it went away. The grab and go breakfast would run out and all they had to drink was coffee and more coffee and hot water for hot chocolate, no juice. Some people don't drink coffee and the little make believe muffins were a joke.
When I checked out I could not get a receipt to be sure I had no other charges while I stayed there, just his word. The staff was OK, they just work there.

New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stay in this general area every year during the Geneseo Airshow. We have stayed in different hotels every year depending on what is the cheapest for that weekend. This year it was Extended Stay and we were satisfied with our stay. Check-in was quick and pleasant. The room was nice, spacious, clean, and the building is in a good location. Four large pillows per bed was nice. Went to nearby Dairy Queen Chill & Grill restaurant for dinner (our first time) and thought it was great; a bunch of other dining choices close by as well. Breakfast is coffee, muffins, breakfast bars, fruit, etc. Would stay again next year if the price is right.

Only suggestion would be that a hairdryer in the bathroom would be convenient. Tip: the hotel is a bit hard to find; if you use GPS, pull into where the parking areas are and head towards the upper right (best way I can describe it). Don't worry, it's there ;-)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the Grab and Go Breakfast. In response to your feedback, I am going to make sure we provide guests with shampoo in the room upon check-in. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback.
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had a recent stay (07-13-2013) at the above a hotel. I paid just over 100$, I didn't even get the complementary shampoo's and wasn't even told they didn't provide them, I have been to 40 something dollar dives and received shampoo. The room had a kitchenette but only the desk to eat at, with 2 desk chairs tucked under it ( need I tell you there was no elbow room) for a couple, and your staring at the stark walls, you could always eat in bed. When I went to check out I required a receipt, but for one reason or another I had been checked in CLC, I believe that's a cooperate client so they couldn't generate a receipt. The staff behind the desk had to make a call to get things overhauled as to were I could get a receipt. I don't blame the staff they were very cordial and polite, and I wouldn't have mind AS MUCH, if I didn't have to make it to the airport. Most hotels I've been at slip my receipt under the door at night, make for a smooth transaction. I turned around while I was waiting for my receipt and there breakfast buffet (included in the price), was coffee, choice of granola bar or muffin where the was only 2 left. A couple walked up as I was waiting, and mad a face at the whole idea of what was called a breakfast and said this is all's I get. Like I said the staff was polite and friendly, but this stay more than likely will be my last, and I will keep a close eye on my account to make sure I didn't get charge for the room twice once as corporate and once as leisure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
BEST WESTERN Rochester Marketplace Inn
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Rochester

Been to Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta? Share your experiences!