“My favorite Coffee house”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Henrietta
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Can not go wrong with heading to Tim Horton. I love their muffins and Tim Horton's GREAT Service. Located with easy in and out access.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Tim Horton's is a great coffee, pastry, restaurant. My daughter lives in OK and misses it terribly. I get her gift cards whenever she comes to town. Their donuts are getting smaller and smaller, and that is disappointing. Our favorite is the white cream filled donut. Some areas also have cherry timbits and donuts and those are wonderful. Soups are good, esp. Potato when they have it. Unfortunately they run our frequently, well before lunch time is over. Should stock more. We go back agan and again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I go here almost everyday for my coffee. Everyday it is always prepared correct, hot, and costs the same amount. The food is also very good.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Best tea you can get when travelling and always predictably good. You can always count on consistency.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have always liked Tim Hortons..but they were even out of napkins! It was frustrating. And there were no changing tables in the bathrooms.

Yummy donuts and good coffee though