Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Vacation with grandchildren proved to be a wonderful experience. Staff was so helpful I was truly surprised. We arrived in the middle of the night and they were helpful settling us in. We stayed for 6 nights so I can say the quality never wavered. Suite was large, well appointed and nicely furnished and clean. Breakfast was great as well and coffee (my personal test) was great.

Room Tip: Go for the suite...worth the extra money for the space.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Visions_Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for writing this wonderful review! Nice that our staff went the extra mile to make your stay a memorable one and consistent. We strive on giving the best service we can to all our guests and value your long term stay business. The Suite was a great choice for your needs and glad you were able to enjoy the extra space. We also have Jacuzzi Suites available and you may contact me directly to book this on your next stay. Thank you for staying with us and all the compliments.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The hotel is clean, but Lisa is awesome. I really never had a "Lisa" experience anywhere I have ever travelled and I travel a lot. Lisa put a smile on my face. I will come back to check on her for sure. If you are in the Rochester area, stay here and you too will see. I will be back in a few months, and I will be sure to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for this Great review! We appreciate all the compliments of our hotel and staff. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and dinner with a nice clean room at an affordable price. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

"I want to let people know about this affordable little gem in Rochester, NY. The rooms are clean as are the Lobby, TV area and restaurant. I was suprised by the value, especially since it included dinner and breakfast. The wait staff makes the visit all the more enjoyable, especially Miss Lisa and breakfast cook, Louis. We met Louis last year when we stayed and he cooked us any omlet that we requested. This year, he is in the kitchen instead of in the dining room but once we found out he still cooked, we were delighted. Miss Lisa had us laughing during breakfast and made us feel so special. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Rochester!"

Room Tip: I think that any room would have easy access to the entire facility and parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Visions_Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for this Very Nice Review of our Hotel. We want to thank you for choosing our hotel and thank you for the wonderful compliments of our Staff. It is nice to see that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and dinner at a very reasonable rate. We strive on trying our best to keep the hotel clean for all our Guests with excellent service. Thank you for staying with us and please come stay with us again.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We have been traveling for the past month due to business, this was one the nicest hotels we have been in. It's very clean, located in the heart of numerous restaurants & shopping areas.
The staff was very pleasant. The best part of this hotel is going to breakfast and being greeted by Lisa, she has the best personality and smile! She makes you feel like your walking into her home for breakfast and takes care of you in the same manner. She was great with children and adults alike. I am not a morning person and she even got a smile and laugh out me at 7am!!! :-) I highly recommend his hotel and breakfast with Lisa!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Visions_Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for this Fantastic review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was and know you are traveling quite a bit. Thank you for the compliments to our entire Staff and Lisa helped with you having a wonderful experience. Glad to see you enjoyed our perfect location and hope you stay with us again in the future. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your business. Take Care

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We couldn't find a hotel room for my godson's christening and this hotel was the only one not booked. We had a suite room. It was awesome! Clean! I enjoyed this hotel I wish it wasn't for one night. Lisa was amazing she was an awesome waitress with our continental breakfast! She was so funny and she put a smile on mine and my parents face. I enjoyed this hotel and would return when I visit again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for this wonderful review sharing that we have the best hotel room in Rochester. We do offer spacious King Jacuzzi Suites and King Executive Suites without the Jacuzzi. It is nice to see that our Staff and especially Lisa made you happy and smile. Nice to see that the room was very clean and your entire experience was the BEST!!! Thank you for staying with us and choosing our hotel. Please come stay with us again and for longer too! Take Care.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

My daughters and I stayed here for an over night as a half way point for our road trip from MI to NH. The front desk staff was very nice and efficient. The room was clean, comfortable and the microwave and mini fridge were nice touches. The pool was large, well kept and clean. Can't really ask for more than that for the price!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Visions_Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Thank you for writing this nice review. It is nice to hear that our staff made your stay over a comfortable and efficient one for your needs. All our rooms are well equipped with the fridge/microwave/dvd players and have free movie rentals too. We appreciate the compliments of our staff and our clean rooms. Thank you for choosing our hotel and please stay with us again when traveling back. Thank you.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days to attend a class at RIT. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They offered a complementary breakfast and dinner which helped manage my trip costs. The food offerings at breakfast were typical for complementary breakfast but a staff member named Lisa makes it better than typical offerings. Lisa was always offering assistance and making sure people got what they needed. Lisa really livened up the morning. Was eager to offer to go coffee cups or fill personal to go mugs. She even cleaned my friends to go coffee mug to a nearly new finish which was very suprising since it had been severly coffee stained from several years of use.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate you staying with us and enjoying our complimentary breakfast and dinner with a nice clean room. Glad Lisa was herself and going the extra mile like usual. She makes all of our days so much better when encountering her. Our entire staff goal is to exceed guests expectations and make guests feel at home. We are happy to have you stay with us again in the future and thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate you as our guest.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Doubletree by Hilton Rochester
Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn
Comfort Suites Rochester
Comfort Suites Rochester
#12 of 17 in Henrietta
Holiday Inn Express Rochester - University Area

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace? Share your experiences!