All reviews waffles front desk breakfast staff free breakfast stores and restaurants hotel breakfast sticky ribs definitely stay here again king bed parking lot lisa rochester cereal jefferson rit college microwave
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The front desk person Michelle is sooooo rude!! She should not be in customer service. I have stayed here before and never experienced service like this before. I would not be staying here again!! She handed us our keys while she talkingon the phone like we were not there. The first room she put us in had dirty white stuff on the cover (you use your imagination). I have stayed at many Holiday Inns as u am a club member but I see I need to re-evaluate that!! Stay somewhere else beware. Oh by the way still waiting to be moved.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Ivy10547
Visions_Manager, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

We sincerely apologize on your unsatisfactory stay. This is not normal for our employees to come off rude and neglecting you upon check-in. These young students/professionals are learning to multi-task and understand more training needed. It is high priority of all our hotel associates to give the best service as we can and go the extra mile and we did not accomplish that with you. Please come stay with us again and i am sure you will have a different experience. Thank you for taking time to let us know on where we can improve. Take Care.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I arrived and was greated by Michelle a very pleasant young lady and the tone was set. I stayed for 4 days and they threw in dinner! Kim was total awesomeness willing to help me with work documents and all through the day. Lisa was terrific in the morning :-) making sure you have what you need. Luis at the omlette station had my breakfast started right. Great ambiance these people really care about their jobs and ot shows. I will be back in town and you have a loyal customer. By the way the dinner was pretty awesome too.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I travel about 200 days of every year and this hotel is well worth staying at. Not only is the pricing average but the rooms are far above average. The free cooked to order breakfast from Luis is exemplary and the service by Lisa makes you want to stay here every trip to Rochester instead of the many other nice hotels. And the woman who's name I forget who was just hired to oversee the new free dinners is truly a pleasure to have floating around the breakfast room making sure your food is ok. Everyone went out of their way to make sure my business associate Dave K. had a quiet place to work for 4 hrs while we were brought fresh cupcakes and coffee without ever asking for anything. Thanks and we will be back again and again.
Greg C.

Room Tip: Ask at the front desk to be in a room far from the winter showplows if snow is in the forcast.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I would highly recommend coming to this hotel. Miss Lisa and Luis help get the day started right! With her positive attitude and friendly demeanor, you can't help but be in a good mood from the minute you walk through the doorway to her dining room.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This was our first stay and we were given an immediate welcome and smile. Our room was all prepared, clean and the bed so comfortable. Lisa and Luis were an amazing team when we went to the continental breakfast. One would think we were at a big family reunion. smiles, smiles, smiles and such a welcome. Lisa somehow made sure all the guests were attended to....coffee cups full, personal interest in where folk were from, and even was available to assist in an unusual breakfast request from another guest. We noticed the small children enjoyed chatting with her....and it became pretty evident that returning guests were again welcomed at the door and not ignored. She ran the breakfast hours skillfully, non-stop, and all with a smile. Luis was an additional partner in our great breakfast experience. Wow can he make a mean omelette. He also was very friendly, courteous and yet attentive to what he was doing. On another note...we were also warmly greeted by the staff who were preparing the hotel rooms. In summary, our experience at this hotel was wonderful...and we will certainly visit again and recommend it to those at our places of employement as many travel to the Rochester area.

1  Thank Linda S