Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
$149
$59
$119
$105
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast stafffree breakfasthotel breakfaststicky ribsrochester marketplaceyogurtthe room was nicedefinitely stay here againparking lotjeffersonritcollegemicrowavehighway
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I stay in seveal hotels around the world each and every year. To me a room is a a room is a room. When I enter the breakfast at the Holiday Inn on Jefferson Rd. I feel like I am having breakfast with my family. Lisa, Bobby and Colleen are amazing. I can't wait to return next week to see them all again. GREAT JOB GUYS, Keep smiling and keep the good times rolling in the AM...

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank clearvision788
manojfl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2011

What a great review!!! This is great to know that we make our guests feel like family and that is our goal. We strive on making our guests feel at home, away from home. Thank you very much for letting us know that we are family. We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Hotel is always great. The best free breakfast anywhere.Bobby,Lisa and Carleen always make breakfast a great expierience. Omlettes and Waffles made to order are delicious....

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for this nice review. Our breakfast staff is one of a kind and glad you got to experience it. We appreciate the repeat business and hope we can make your stay perfect next time.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

Special thank you to Lisa, Carleen, and Bobby- each made pesonal acknowledgments to frequent questions- felt comfortable and at home. The omelette made to order was fantastic! Thanks for everything! I go to a lot of hotels - this is one of the best!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for this perfect review. We appreciate the great feedback and sharing that we are the best hotel you have stayed at. We strive to make our guests happy and enjoy their stay and your valuable time to share this was very thoughtful. Thank you.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Wanted a place to stay near 390, for easy access to Geneseo to visit family. I couldn't have picked better. The hotel is right next to access to 390, it's close to the mall, all sorts of eating establishments, two grocery stores... I attend a Vineyard Church and low and behold one is located half a block walking distance! Then to top it off the breakfast was wonderful, a chef is available to prepare your eggs the way you'd like, or a waffle which can be topped with fruit and whip cream. Sausage, bacon, and potatoes are on the buffet as well as yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit, breads, etc, etc. What I loved was the bowl of cut fruit (yes a bowl even though there was fresh fruit as well) was not in a syrup that I could tell, seemed totally fresh... and for me a diabetic wonderful. The staff couldn't have been friendlier, and even on Sunday when there were some inconsiderate guests (standing and blocking the tables for the other guests) the staff on duty did a great job at letting them know that the item they were waiting for on the table would be out shortly. In the process, the guests moved out of the way so others could reach the items they were trying to reach. I will definitely plan on staying here when I next come to visit family.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tinker4955

WOW! Thank you for this wonderful review and letting us know how your experience was. I know your time is valuable and appreciate you doing this and sharing in great details of the service we provide. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed June 1, 2011

Stayed for 1 night for a family wedding and although it looks like a cookie-cutter Holiday Inn from the outside located in a very busy shopping area, its the friendly and welcoming staff on the inside that makes this hotel stand out. The hotel itself was very clean in the public areas and the room itself, although very basic, was also clean. The buffet breakfast with cooked to order omelet station was wonderful and very filling. All of this for a very reasonable price made this stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kmax48
manojfl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Thank you very much for taking valuable time to let us know how your stay went. We appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for your business. Thank you and hope to see you soon.