“Average diner, at average prices”
Review of Peppermint's

Peppermint's
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Henrietta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nothing great to write home about. Standard food at standard prices. Reasonably clean. Been here a few times, and had a good meal and service.

George_Hetelek, Owner at Peppermint's, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thanks for the review Paul. You should come in and try our London Broil for dinner. I'm sure you'll love it. We start out by braising it on a hot grill and then roast it in the oven in mushroom- wine lemon sauce. It's a popular dish. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a great dinner with good food. The employees are wonderful and really nice. George the Manager talks to everyone and makes you feel like family. Sophia is always smiling and Andrianna is the best. The music is good too and the prices are right. If you stop in you will be back.

George_Hetelek, Owner at Peppermint's, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you Mykool. Wish you were able to stay in the area longer and meet more of our staff. We have a great bunch of people here.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Visited Peppermints on Henrietta road while visiting Rochester. The people were very friendly. Amanda kept my coffee mug full, and the food was good. Had eggs, corned beef hash and toast and it was all tasty. I visited another local establishment yesterday that threw in hash browns for the same price, but overall I was very happy. I would come back!

Thanks for the review Moved2Texas. We make the Corned Beef Hash very day in our kitchen. Bob and John take pride in there food. They really loved hearing your complement about their cooking.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The host is a bit clueless but the wait staff is nice. Ate here quite a bit when I was first relocating to Rochester (close to the hotel I was staying at). Decent food, nice wait staff but a bit of a clueless host.

Pemcorgi, we appreciate the review. We apologize about the beverages taking awhile to arrive at your table. Unfortunitly we were short on staff that night, doesn't usually happen. We'll see you next time and try some of our great specials.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friends and I ate here one Saturday night while in town for a sporting event. The location was convenient and we were looking for something quick. The menu had a wide range of food, including Greek. I had the Souvlaki platter and it was very tasty - they allowed a sub for the French fries which I thought was nice - some places charge extra -they did not. My friends liked what they got, including meatloaf, fish and deserts. Only complaint was slow service - while we know good food is worth the wait, we were surprised our soda and coffee took forever to come to the table. I would come here again in a heartbeat - prices very reasonable. Would recommend - it is not high scale but friendly and tasty!

George_Hetelek, Owner at Peppermint's, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Pemcorgi, Thanks for the review. Next time your in town come and check our new dessert menu, we have some great treats. As always we'll e waiting by the door.