“Good food, good value”

Peppermint's
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Henrietta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Ate breakfast at Peppermint's twice while visiting our daughter at college. The restaurant decor is very dated but the food was plentiful and good. We will definitely return.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Family came for breakfast. Hot chocolate with a lot of whipped cream - great.
I ordered something breakfast dish with home fries, corn beef, eggs, veges and cheese. IT was very delicious.

The only complaint I had was that the mini coffee cream/milk that hat had were STICKY(with ketchup stains etc.). They looked like they had been out for a while.

1  Thank hwzzy
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Peppermint's is a local family restaurant that I make it a habit to visit frequently. The food is good, the portions are fair and the price is always right. I'm not exactly crazy about their coffee but I must admit when it comes to my coffee I'm pretty particular.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was homemade and they have alot of homemade desserts, jam etc....The staff was delightful and very helpful. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This place was shown to me by some of my fellow class-mates at RIT. Since then, whenever my friends and I are looking for a place to eat, this is one of our first choices. Not only that, but my family and I head here whenever they are up visiting. Great atmosphere, amazing food and decent prices! Honestly, you can't beat it. I make sure to come several times a month.