“Very nice and clean”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Very nice and clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were traveling across New York and needed a place to stay for the night that was outside of Buffalo. We ended up finding this location right off of the I-90 turnpike. It was very nice, especially for the lower rate. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Close to many stores and restaurants. My family travels a lot and we can always count on Hampton Inn.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Helpful staff, really lovely accommodations and amenities, close to RIT. Extremely comfortable after LONG road trip. We really appreciated the friendly welcome and enjoyed a spacious, well-appointed room. Good fitness center and nice breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

This Hampton is still new and in good condition. The standard rooms have microwave and fridge. There is a business center and fitness center, though I did not use either this trip. I have stayed at this location before and would recommend it again. The location is handy for business in Henrietta/Rochester area. One of the better Hampton properties, from an HHonors Gold member.

Rochester, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent gym equipment and nice pool , both very clean and pool had a chair for handicap accessibility. Room was nice and clean. Very nice breakfast and fresh coffee always to be had in the lobby. Would choose this location again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Syracuse, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is my second stay at this particular Hampton Inn and it met all of my expectations once again. I was in town one night on business, just prior to a big blizzard. The hotel staff were all very nice and helpful, and gave me some good suggestions for ordering take out. When I made my reservation by phone, they really worked with me to iron out some particulars regarding my company. The room was nice and comfortable and clean, the breakfast was the good, usual Hampton fare that I have come to expect. In particular, because of this hotel's flexibility with my company at reservation time, this is now definitely my go-to hotel in Rochester!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I travel for work. I am not fond of this part of my job, but staying at this Hampton Inn makes it a little easier. THe hotel is easy to get to, the staff is excellent, the rooms always clean and orderly, complimentary breakfast in the morning always appealing, everything seems fresh. Because I am there so often, the staff calls me by name to greet me, anticipates what I will ask for and always takes a minute or two to ask how things are. All are very accomodating and I have never experience anything dissagreeable. Minutes from Interstate, shopping, other activities and restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel if you have to be away from home.

Kings Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I travel to this area a few times a year to visit my son at RIT. I have stayed at 5 other hotels in the area and never felt quite comfortable in any of them . Decided to give this hotel a try and I am so glad I did ! From the moment I got there, Vince at the front desk made me feel so welcome. I explained that in past visits to the area I have spent many sleepless nights at other local hotels due to hockey teams running wild in the halls all night. Vince assured me this would not happen there- even with 3 different teams staying at hotel. I never heard a single person in the halls and had the most peaceful nights sleep I have had at any hotel in a very long time. The entire hotel is immaculate and cleanliness is the first thing I look for. The location is great, easy parking, nice free breakfast, refrigerator and microwave in room, and not a single thing I can say was not perfect while staying here. Thank you Vince for your hospitality, and thank you Hampton Inn for such a great visit ! Look no further if you are looking for a wonderful hotel in this area.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 237, towards end of hall and window overlooked the back of the hotel. Nice and quie...