“Perfect stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stay in a lot of hotels and by far this has been one of the best. Easy to find, plenty of free parking, great selection of hot items on the serve yourself free breakfast. Nice clean property inside and out. Bed was very comfortable, room was inviting and very clean. Great shower pressure.

Room Tip: No issues as far as picking a room. Area was quite.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while my daughter was checking out St John Fisher. We did notice all the other parents checking in for those students starting up at RIT. Everything you needed was close by; several restaurant options after arriving later in the evening were nice (yet we still chose DQ and Tim Hortons for breakfast...mainly because we don't have TH here in CA). We did have a short turn around, but we were there long enough to notice it was well kept up. The room was nice. It looked like updated / newer furniture. Most important of all...the bed was very comfortable. After a long day and drive to Rochester, all I wanted to do was sleep. Not being from the area, I'm not sure where RIT is...but apparently it's close enough to have all these RIT families staying. It was just a few minutes drive to Fisher too. If our daughter chooses Fisher, I'm sure we'll be back.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Checked in late and checked out early for a flight. While finding a gas station to fill up the rental car I found numerous restaurants and stores. Multiple large shopping areas, malls within two miles. Hotel had an outdoor seating area overlooking a small pond and appeared to be safe to walk. Pool, spa and exercise room looked great. Room was large, clean and the staff were helpful. The place was packed, very busy and the staff handled the volume without difficult and with a pleasant interaction with all.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The accomodations at this New location more than met what I expect from Hampton Inn. The suite was very roomy and there was absolutely nothing more I could have asked for. Waking up every morning to the complimentary breakfast and coffee was a pleasure. the selection of breakfats items was very good and prepared well.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our son is a student at RIT and we have begun using the Hampton as an alternative to the Holiday Inn. It is a very nice hotel and a good value for the money. the one area for improved is the free breakfast. It is adequate but not great.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel was the perfect place to stay while dropping my son off at his college -RIT. The hotel is conveniently located, clean and my experience was perfect! I highly reccomend this hotel. I stayed in a King suite and was very impressed with the room, amenities and overall cleanliness of the hotel.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Service is non-existent at this hotel, and the price is pretty high. The hotel is of itself, OK. I have never had an experience at the Hilton chain where the staff was as unhelpful and argumentative as I experienced at this hotel. I am a loyal Hilton customer (rarely stay outside of the chain) and the physical location is very convenient to my employment in Rochester. I will stay once more at this hotel - tell you about it in a few weeks.

1  Thank Scott D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
9 mi away
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta? Share your experiences!