“Hampton Inn & Suites - Rochrster, N.Y.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Yorktown, Va,, United States
“Hampton Inn & Suites - Rochrster, N.Y.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The accomodations at this New location more than met what I expect from Hampton Inn. The suite was very roomy and there was absolutely nothing more I could have asked for. Waking up every morning to the complimentary breakfast and coffee was a pleasure. the selection of breakfats items was very good and prepared well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Kinnelon, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our son is a student at RIT and we have begun using the Hampton as an alternative to the Holiday Inn. It is a very nice hotel and a good value for the money. the one area for improved is the free breakfast. It is adequate but not great.

Amherst, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel was the perfect place to stay while dropping my son off at his college -RIT. The hotel is conveniently located, clean and my experience was perfect! I highly reccomend this hotel. I stayed in a King suite and was very impressed with the room, amenities and overall cleanliness of the hotel.

San Jose, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Service is non-existent at this hotel, and the price is pretty high. The hotel is of itself, OK. I have never had an experience at the Hilton chain where the staff was as unhelpful and argumentative as I experienced at this hotel. I am a loyal Hilton customer (rarely stay outside of the chain) and the physical location is very convenient to my employment in Rochester. I will stay once more at this hotel - tell you about it in a few weeks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Scott D
Buffalo, NY, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had just left our daughter at a local university; her freshman year! This hotel served as a great place for my wife and I to unwind after a very tiring day of walking all over the campus. What was most welcomed was the condition of the room and bed. It was fresh smelling and quiet. We both kicked back, relaxed and immediately fell to sleep, thanks to the Hampton Inn. We will be back!

Rochester, New York
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed at this new hotel for a weekend due to being in a wedding party for a friend's wedding in the area. My husband and I stayed in a king room with hearing accessibility. It means that there are fire lighting strobe and doorbell lighting strobe for deaf and hard of hearing guests.

There are no flashing alarm clock with shaker though, but a lady at the front desk was friendly and nice enough to put us down on a list for wake up call. I needed to get up at 6am and she promised she would go to our room and keep ringing the doorbell until one of us comes to the door. She did and we woke up just fine! She was not the only one who was very friendly and understanding of communicating with deaf guests. There was another worker at the front desk I had trouble understanding, she knew to write things down for us to read and understand.

The hotel has nice fitness center and pool area. The pool area has handicap accessible way to get into the pool. I'd never seen that before in a hotel, so I was impressed. The hotel also has a little shop for snacks and drinks, however I'd go to Wegman's if you want to see what it's all about. The elevator is smooth and quick but I sometimes took the stairs.

Free breakfast was offered every morning, and there were options like sausages, eggs, bagels, cereals/milk, and waffles to make. I bet it'd be good for other guests. However, I would have liked to see more fruits, instead of just apples.

Our King room was very nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable that we couldn't believe it! We also had walk in shower which was very roomy. I also liked how the toilet had its own "private" space in the bathroom as well. The room also came with refrigerator which is a plus.

This hotel is across the lot from Bugaboo Creek, (I hope I am spelling it correctly). I've been to that restaurant in the past when I lived in Rochester, it's yummy! This hotel is on the street where there are many restaurants and stores.

My husband and I agreed that we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for or reserve an hearing accessible room if you're deaf or if you are traveling...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Rooms very nice a accommodating in furnishing, size and decor. Staff is exceptional and willing to care for your needs while you are a guest with them. Beds, pillows and blankets are as divine as the rest of the room. Food was excellent. From eggs, to omelettes to waffles or fruit. Bacon! You will feel like a honored guest here. Pool is clean & also weight room. You possibly will find confusion if paying with cash but I think they will have this sorted out by the time the next guest arrives.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Doubletree by Hilton Rochester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/University & Medical Center
Comfort Suites Rochester
Comfort Suites Rochester
#11 of 17 in Henrietta

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta? Share your experiences!