“Great place to see bands play too!”
Review of Sticky Lips BBQ

Sticky Lips BBQ
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Henrietta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Rochester, New York
2,004 restaurant reviews
“Great place to see bands play too!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had never been to Sticky Lips with the main purpose of watching a band, which is why I stopped in last Thursday evening. The venue was rocking with a band called "Hot Sweets," and they were fabulous. From a stage viewpoint, Sticky Lips has built an outstanding place to go and watch music, with a lower dining room that surrounds the stage with tables that seat a LOT of people. The can do they entire lighting-sound-audience thing as well as anyone...a great place to listen to music.

We ordered a bunch of side-orders to munch on, as we'd eaten dinner several hours earlier. They were all superb, and the drinks came out quickly (and with a smile) as always. We loved it. I would gladly come back here for either dinner or a music show...or both! This is a great place.

• Visited March 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

great fried chicken, just like my mom made! I have yet to find a restaurant that could make fried chicken like my mom used to make, well Sticky Lips was it, the chicken was awesome! had it for lunch during a winter blizzard totally comforting and delicious.

Visited March 2014
Lake Placid, New York
“Impressive service”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Comparable to Dinosaur BBQ but with far greater service. When we arrived we were told there would be a 45 minute wait to which my son responded with a sigh but we were seated in 15. The waitress (I wish I could remember her name to give her credit) was helpful with suggestions and special orders. She checked up on us regularly and when the dinner came right after the appetizers, she had them take one app of our bill since we did not have time to enjoy it. Now that's customer service! .

Henrietta, New York
“Just OK”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The atmosphere was nice. The ribs tasted old. The BBQ sauces all tasted like bottled store brands = not that great. I have tried BBQ ribs at many places around the country and none of them came close to what we can make at home. My advice; make your own it's not that difficult. There is a terrific website to help you called Amazing Ribs.com.

• Visited January 2014
Lockport, New York
“Something Shady”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Decor was eye catching and fun. Good family atmosphere. Service was good. Food was average. Sauces were grocery store quality, sorry. Realized later in the night the waitress didn't charge me for my entire meal, no itemized bill. I would have paid for the whole thing if I had one. Wouldn't recommend based on taste.