“Great, fair-priced BBQ”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bethesda, Maryland
“Great, fair-priced BBQ”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The BBQ earns its name. You probably will lick your lips and fingers, especially as you eat the cornbread. We discovered on our most recent visit that that there was another room beyond the bar on the right. Although we had a great time, we found this room the noisiest and coldest one we've experienced. (It was -20 outside with windchill, though!) We liked the downstairs room the best, although on week-ends there is live entertainment. Expect to wait if you come on a week-end. The brisket and chicken are great; the collard greens are especially tasty. This has become our family's go-to restaurant when we visit RIT. If you're sensitive to noise, be sure to ask for a quieter section. Take-out works, too.

Visited January 2014

Reston, Virginia
“Darn good BBQ to satisfy that craving”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went to the Henrietta, NY location to pick-up some BBQ take out. I ordered the Cajun broiled fish and I picked-up ribs and a Pittsburgh pork sandwich for my son. Everything was very well prepared and the sides were especially good. I enjoyed the coleslaw with mustard instead of mayo. They used moderate salt in all the meals, which I really liked since I always feel that salt is the easy way out to add flavor and it's so unhealthy in large quantities. I also had a beer in the bar while waiting for my take-out order and they have a great selections of beers on tap for those of us that indulge. The atmosphere of the restaurant is nice casual and the menu is quite expansive, definitely want to try dine-in for the next visit. Give it a try the next time you have a craving for BBQ, I believe it will satisfy.

• Visited January 2014
Naples, Florida
“PLAIN JANE BBQ”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Fist off let me say this place was a disappointment.. I heard soo many good things about Sticky Lips... It's not much better than Famous Dave’s.. Guess people here in Rochester do not know what top quality BBQ taste like?? Plus the BBQ sauces aren't tasty..

The best thing I had while I was here is the Cheese Grits.. oh my were they tasty..
The BBQ Ribs were nothing special in fact I really didn't like them..

I would not go back, but it was a good experience to try it out ..
All I can say is, the food was not to my taste buds..

• Visited December 2013
Buffalo, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We enjoyed the service at Stickly Lips on Jefferson Road but were a bit disappointed with the food quality.

Our waitor was excellent - along with the runners but the articoke dip and the sample platter were not up to the usual standards. We did throughly enjoy the mac and cheese dish.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jennifer M
Cambridge, Canada
“yummy”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

read the reviews about this restaurant - some not too good...but we enjoyed our visit and dinner was delicious. Pulled pork, ribs and brisket all enjoyed. Try it and decide for your self.

Visited January 2014