“If you like LOUD, this is the place!!”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack - CLOSED

Joe's Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My niece treated me to dinner at Joe's. The food was good, the wait staff was good, but the noise level was over-powering!! You could not carry on a conversation with the people sitting next to you. When I go out to dinner, half the enjoyment is sharing good conversation with the people you are with. It is on my list to never return!

There are newer reviews for Joe's Crab Shack

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lunch date with the wife mid-week outstanding selection of seafood, great service and fast.
Their steam pots are great and they have a lot of them of them to try.
Prices are a little higher that a few other places local that do seafood, But it's great quality seafood unlike some other national chains that use low-quality seafood.
Did have a small problem with our order, the manager on duty took care of it real fast and resolve the problem to more than our satisfaction.
High marks for Joe's crab shack great experience a must try if your into good, quality seafood.

2  Thank Maridale2013
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The reviews have been up in the air for this restaurant chain, but we were pleasantly suprised when we stopped in for dinner. Now, if you are looking for a quiet, romantic place to go...this is not it. The staff is energetic and the atmosphere is loud. The service is great, but they are going to try to get you to sing and dance with them. We let them know from the start, we did not want to dance and they didn't bother us with it. It was our first anniversary (dating) and they sang to us and the entire restaurant cheered for us.

We started with Clam Strips and cocktails. The Clam strips were big and tasted great! The cocktails were strong and relaxing (LOL)! I had the Berry Red Sangria (with complementary Mason Jar) and my guy had the Fireball Punch (?..also with a complementary Red Solo Glass) I am working on the recipe for the Sangria at home...it was REALLY good. I ordered the Sam Adams steampot and my guy got the Fish and Shrimp. Everything was great! The batter on the Fish and Shrimp was wonderful and my Steampot was cooked to perfection.

The prices are really not too bad, you can find meals at both ends of the spectrum. The only thing I missed seeing on the menu...a Lobster Roll! Can't believe they don't have one in their lineup, it would be a great addition Joe!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I have read some of the poor reviews before going. What I do know is our experience was great from the moment we parked our car. We were greeted at the door and seated promptly. The service and the food were excellent. The staff was friendly and the manager makes a personal visit to the table to see if you are satisfied. The staff danced and made dinner enjoyable. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

The food was good, prices okay, but this is more of a place to go to when you are looking for a louder, more energetic setting. The servers dance and bring you bibs which they write witty comments on. They have a huge selection of big drinks. I had one that was blue with a shark that had a shot in it!