“Clean, comfortable”

Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Reviewed July 24, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

When I came in the front desk clerk was grumpy. No worries. Everyone has bad days. She got my keys and told me to come around to the back to park. I did so, unloaded all my luggage, but when I got to the back door, my key wouldn't work. The light turned green but it wouldn't open. I couldn't see the front desk through the tiny for window but knocked. No one came. I fidgeted with the door because the green light said it was open. Nothing. Knocked again. Nothing. Put my weight on the door trying to open. Nothing. As I look up, the grumpy front desk girl is staring at me through the door window making faces. She doesn't open it until I ask. I'm then scolded because she was on the phone and I should just stand there and wait. She was rude and loud. I asked is we could check my key to see if it was working. She refused. After some time of arguing with me about whether the key works or not, she finally explains the door doesn't work because of the humidity. She told me to move and park around the front instead when i got the rest of my luggage. I asked for her manger's name, which she refused to give until another few minutes of scolding me. I nearly left, but don't know the area and was too tired to deal with it. Two hours later I climb in bed in the tiny room only to have the neighboring room with paper thin walls turn their television on talk on phone. I could make out every word. I wanted to call down and ask the clerk to help, but was a little afraid of her. On a positive note, housekeeping rocks. The place was spotless and comfortable in appearance for the price.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We spent 5 nights here while attending an event in Rochester. The room was functional with a comfortable bed. The breakfast was nothing more than some mini-muffins, small cups of coffee and even smaller cups for juice. Oh, and slices of stale bread for toast and instant oatmeal to microwave, but no microwave safe bowls to make it in. The motel is next to a 24 hour Tim Horton's so we were happy. Ask for a room on the first floor since they do not have an elevator. Shower was hot and the room was clean.

Room Tip: Get one on the first floor since there is no elevator.