“Seems to have gone with complete cleaning and rooms renovation”

Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Seems to have gone with complete cleaning and rooms renovation”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is to supersede my previous review...the place has changed for the better.
Having been to this Inn 4 more times now since my last review, I can honestly say that they are doing their best to clean up and refurbish the rooms now that they have gone 100% smoke free.
Rooms are clean (they always were) and no longer have the stale odor from having had smokers in the room. Huge improvement.
I would now recommend this inn for anyone needing inexpensive accommodations in the Rochester/Henrietta area.
h, and the staff is always friendly and helpful, which is a nice bonus.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
PamPeri, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for your nice review. Everyone seems to be pleased with our new rooms. I will be happy to let you staff know about your comments. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Rochester.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very personable staff with great attitudes. Clean room that smelled good -100% smoke free - amenities in room (refrigerator, microwave, safe, 37" tv w/multiple channels, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea in room, spotless room & bthrm, big roomy drawers for clothes/plenty of hangers, free wi-fi access for laptop, 5 restaurants as close as next door and across street). Great deal !!!!! Did not want to leave...DM :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
PamPeri, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will be sure to let the staff know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It was great to hear that you did not want to leave. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Rochester area.
Northville, New York
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Motel has no inside corridors however, location did not seem to be in an unsafe area.
Location was quiet due to traffic only seemed heavy during normal daily business hours. Area is lacking in amenities but restaurants are only a short drive away.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
PamPeri, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Rochester Red Roof Inn. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Rochester area.
NYC
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Very nervous about staying at a hotel w/no interior corridors but those fears vanished the minute I opened the door. It smelled and looked like one of those expensive hotels that you pay well over $150/night for. Very clean room, very professional and gracious hostesses. Hot, just made coffee in the office- even for those of us checking out at 4:30am for an early flight! Dierdre, Bernie, and the young lady at the desk when we checked in(didn't catch your name, sorry), thanks for making an economical overnight stay so pleasantly suprisingly nice! Would definitely stay here again before I booked an overpriced overnight at one of the big chains!

Room Tip: Forgot to mention how quiet the room was, slept like a baby!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
PamPeri, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write such a nice review. I am pleased to see that you were impressed with our rooms and that the staff made your stay a pleasant one. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Rochester area.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 15, 2013

First booked under a cyber Monday Deal that had great rates. Unfortunately, my flights were delayed and i didn't arrive until a day after my reservation started. When i tried to check-in, the hotel had already cancelled my reservation and would not honor the cyber Monday rate, even though rooms were still available. Customer service also needs some improvement.

Room Tip: Go with the deluxe room for a refrigerator and microwave.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
PamPeri, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately since your reservation was for the previous day and you did not contact the Inn to reschedule, you did forfeit the reservation. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the Rochester area.
McKean, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Well after a few annoying & unnecessary check in glitches & the dreaded safe charge was cleared up, the friendly & helpful staff, especially desk clerk Dierdre, the remainder of the stay was pleasant & the room was clean & comfortable both days of my stay. I just suggested that now that they have flat screen TV's, do like some of the other Red Roof's and take that final next step to get at least half the channels in HDTV. That would be a nice & welcome touch. So all in all, A very nice stay. Special thanx to Adam who helped me on the phone before my arrival. Job well done.I'll be back for sure! :-)

Room Tip: Always get the Superior King especially if you're traveling alone on business. It's well wor...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to see that the staff were helpful. We look forward to your next visit with us.
New England
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were caught in a snow storm while traveling and had to stop for the night around 10:30 pm. I found the Red Roof Inn online, and called to make a last minute reservation. I was a bit nervous because the room rate was so low, so I actually had really low expectations.

Even though it was so late, the man operating the front desk was courteous and helpful at check in, and we were in our room quickly. We were pleasantly surprised at how updated the room looked, and it was very clean. I read a post on here about the cleanliness of the room from another person, but this was NOT our experience at all. When we first arrived, I checked the bathrooms and the counters, and they were spotless. The bedding was clean and you could tell it was fresh.

I suppose the only drawback was that we could only get a room with two full beds, not queens, however they were comfortable. We enjoyed our stay at such a great price!

Room Tip: We found the room on the top floor to be very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SavvyFamilyTraveler
PamPeri, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I hope the rest of your trip was safe and you were not effected by snow. I am glad to see you were pleased with your room. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you the next time you are in the Rochester area.