“Incredible value!”

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Incredible value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2011

Stayed for 3 nights. Can't beat the price, location and value! Nice clean room with microwave, fridge. Check in and out was a breeze. Could not hear any of the neighbors through the walls. Bed was comfortable.

If you're looking for basic, clean accomodations at a great price you cannot beat this motel!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2011

Rented the deluxe king room-Upon entering it will seem dim lit-don't be concerned there are five other lights to adjust brightness to your preference. The deluxe featured an L shaped desk/work area, a fridge and microwave, sink outside bathroom, and smal bathroom with toliet and a large bathtub shower w/curved rod. Wi-fi worked great. Loved that you could adjust the temperature control in your room. Amenities were basic, this is the type of place you want if you are looking for a warm clean place to sleep. Were on the top floor and had no issues with noise. Staff were friendly. This Red Roof is in the perfect Rochester Location. On one side is McDonald's the other Tim Hortons (coffee/doughnuts), across is Wendy's. For family's Peppermints is right next to McDonald's within walking distance and Leighigh restaurant across. We went to peppermints a family owned establishment that had great atmosphere and good selection of homemade food it was nice break from the fast food variety. Marketplace mall and shopping plazas a short drive down street and RIT/MCC nearby. The only con was they only gave us two bath towels but when I called the desk they accomodated us with three more-just had to go pick them up. While there is no coffee in the room the desk lobby has coffee for guests, there's also a room next to it with vending and ice. Make sure you ask to get the safe fee removed if you don't use it otherwise they automatically charge you the $1.50. I felt safe here we walked to the restaurant no problems, the room had a pad lock too. My favorite feature of the hotel is that check in is 1pm check out 12pm.

PS-I work at a college and have witnessed our bed bug inspector in action I did the check here and found nothing it was clean and seems to be an updated facility

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank wrightbros360
Ontario
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2011

Fairly typical Red Roof Inn - convenient to the turnpike and located between a Tim Horton's and a MacDonald's. A third party was paying for our room and the paperwork was initially "lost." Front desk person seemed stressed out. Got checked in and found the room clean and comfortable for an overnight stay. We always bring out own big down pillows, huge soft towels from home, and a hair dryer just to ensure comfort when Red Roofing. They have new linens which are okay, new mattresses would be nice. Weather was winter dodgy. Huge icicles hanging from the second floor were melting. Took the dog for a walk and when coming back slipped on a patch of black ice that had formed under the icicles. Luckily my hooded, down-filled parka saved me from serious injury - just a bruised buttock. Scared my husband half to death to see me lying there on the cement. I advised the front desk and they said someone would put down salt when they got a chance. No concern expressed about my fall. I was worried others would fall in the same way. Two hours later, the cement walkways remained icey. At checkout, I was asked about my stay and told a manager-type about the fall and my concern that salt should have been spread . He shrugged and said it is a constant problem that they can't keep up with. What's with that? Later in the trip, we stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Amherst, NY and the excellent management team there was out early in the morning clearing off the icicles and laying down loads of salt. I think the Henrietta RRI should adopt such a program for the safety of guests. I would recommend it to overnight travellers on a budget with pets. Just tred carefully.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Chesterfield, MO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

Had to wait to checkin, the front desk person was out for 10 minutes. But once he arrived, he had everything already filled out and he gave me a key within 60 seconds. Room 152 looked very nice on entry with comfortable bedding, large desk and work area, and large bathroom counter. Room smelled a little of mold. McDonalds next door, Wendy’s across the street. No refrigerator or microwave. Air conditioner worked great, and sounded like a jet engine with some problems. Loudest I have ever heard in a hotel. I reported it at the front desk and they indicated some of the A/C units do have problems. The bed was older and the front desk indicated they are slowly replacing the beds, and while I was there at truck did pull up delivering one new bed. Internet was frustratingly slow. Could not bring up google maps. Watch out for safe fee, you don’t have to pay for it if you don’t use it, but you must request that the fee be removed. $52 + 14%Tax which I would consider high. I would stay here again, nice location with easy access to Tollway and Rochester at a great rate.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
WAYLAND
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2010

This is a great value hotel. It's cheap at only $50 and its clean. It is a two minute walk to a 24 hour Tim Hortons, McDonalds, and a convinience store. The location is on a very busy road and is a little loud, however. You can hear the traffic from the room and doesn't make for a great nights sleep.

Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Tully
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2009

Driving through a blizzard on I390 West toward Buffalo (had a reservation at the Red Roof in Hamburg - have had many great stays at the Amherst, NY location), I decided to get off the road at the last minute and stay in Rochester. I called the 800 number and within seconds had canceled my reservation in Hamburg and was re-booked in Rochester. In arriving at the check-in counter, my reservation was handled in a very friendly and expedient manner. Another peaceful stay at Red Roof! By the way, I spend roughly 75 nights a year in Red Roof Inns so I have come to realize that this level of service is no coincidence.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2009

My wife and I stayed here during our cross country trip. It was close to the highway and easy to find. We stayed in a King Suite on the second floor. The staff was very friendly while checking in. The room was spacious and clean. My only recommendation is to ask for two wireless password cards if you plan on using two different laptops. The card saves to the computer it is initially used on and cannot be used by another computer. We didn't initially know this, but after calling the front desk they brought a second card right up to us.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple