“very pleasant stay”

RIT Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Just stayed here last week for 2 nights. Was not sure of the location because it was near the main highway and thruway, as I don't like any noise. The place was very quiet and I had no trouble sleeping at all! The beds were confortable the rooms were clean and the grounds were nicely landscaped. The people at reception were very friendly and helpful and they also have a shuttle bus that will take you most anywhere you want to go if you do not have a car or are just too tired to drive. There are many restaurants nearby and a large shopping mall just 5 minutes drive away. Would stay again next time I am in the Rochester area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank logman99

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the hotel because the seminar I was taking was hosted there. It was a ggod stay for our purpose. I am not so sure that it would be a great vacation property. The room was clean and comfortable, what little time we spent in it. My wife said her side of the bed was very uncomfortable, mine was ok, and I felt the pillows were very uncomfortable, and yes, my wife was ok with her pillow. The food served at the conference was very good however the restaurant at the hotel was very little in selection. Their cafe had a good selection of burgers etc. Its not a problem because there are a ton of places to eat within ten minutes of the hotel. I did not use the pool or fitness center but they both looked decent.
The seminar facility was very comfortable and the continental breakfast was good. Check in and check out was fast and easy. This is an older property and from what I have read in other reviews I would guess it makes for a good group setting like weddings, sports teams etc.
It is located close to many other attractions but not right in the middle of all the congestion.
Special note: When we entered the address of the hotel in our GPS it took us to east Henrietta which is a residential area. Make sure you have west Henrietta as your destination. But even with that we were only a few miles off.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently stayed at the RIT Inn with my wife and two young friends. The check in was quick, and easy and the staff was very friendly. The room was nice, looked to have been recently updated, and was clean. We were short a towel and the nice folks at the front desk brought one right up. It is a nice property and I plan on staying there again the next time that I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank unclejosh
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very old; however, could be over-looked if the rest of the experience was better. I was in town, as a family member had surgery at a nearby hospital. I was looking for an inexpensive yet comfortable stay. I got the inexpensive, but at an awful price. I pulled back the sheets to find dried blood all over! I will not be staying here again!

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the RIT inn while in the area to watch an intercollegiate sporting event. The team stayed at the hotel and we had a nice group rate. The hotel is located close to RIT and near a mall. Some of the workers there are in the hotel and restaurant business program at RIT. The facility, hallways and rooms are somewhat dated but adequate.

The rooms are clean but basic. The hotel has a restaurant that was very expensive for the team to use for breakfast, so I avoided it.

I was most pleased with the shuttle to and from the airport which ran 24 x 7. They would also take you to and from nearby attractions such as RIT or the mall.

My only disappointment was that the computers in the business center were not loaded with adobe so I could not print my boarding passes.

Overall it was a good clean room for a reasonable price and had good service. I would return on my next trip to Rochester.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We participated in a promotion for a $99 room that included pizza, wings, cookies, and drinks from their restaurant. The hotel was great - clean, well-appointed room, nice pool, very friendly and professional staff. If food was any indication of the restaurant quality, that must be good too.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was told this was right by RIt but it is a 10 minute car ride. It is old and needs some sprucing up but the beds are very comfortable. The pool is fine and the staff friendly. I have stayed here 2 times and enjoyed the outside garden If I had my rather's I would stay closer to the campus.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family