$109
Hampton.com
$134
$129
Doubletree.com
Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn(Henrietta)(Great Value!)
$111
$103
$94
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$102
$98
Home2.com
$159
Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta(Henrietta)(Great Value!)
$58
$65
All reviewscracker barrelbedroom suitehome away from homefull kitchenhot breakfastnext morninghilton brandbreakfast barpull out sofaoff the highwaywe've stayedfitness centervery nice hotelshopping and restaurantsrochester henriettabed was very comfortableoatmeal
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Over the past few years we have been regular visitors to Rochester visiting family. We have stayed in a variety of famous brand hotels in the area. They all have pos and cons and generally speaking not representing good value. I have noticed prices have been going up every year. This may be the result of ‘supply and demand’. According to the locals, this is more to do with extensive colleges activities/functions in the area.

We stayed in this hotel last September for five nights. Staff at this hotel worked very hard especially the maids who kept our room clean at all times except one night when she forgot the shampoo. She was very apologetic the next day. The lady serving breakfast was so friendly and always found time to talk to us. The manager resolved the non smoking room issue amicably. The good quality breakfast consisted of plenty fresh fruit, delicious muffins and hot items such as eggs and sausages. They used proper plates and cutleries, not disposables! My daughter loved the pop corns in the room. Unfortunately we were unable to get the same brand back home.
The fact that they have made us wanting to return, they must be doing something right.

Tips: Homewood serves a free basic dinner from 5:30-7:30pm (Monday – Thursday)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Overall, the hotel is what you expect from a Homewood Suites -- spacious and inviting. However, as another reviewer pointed out, the seams are beginning to show. In particular, the bed mattress was VERY soft -- to the point of providing little support. Plus, the desk and kitchen are have chairs that don't exactly fit the desk/table (too low in the kitchen, and too big at the desk), so if you need to use the room as a working area with a laptop - forget it. My back was so sore after one night that I was glad that I wasn't staying a second night. I've stayed at many other Homewood Suites that were perfectly fine. This one needs an update with new mattresses and furniture.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2010

We stayed at this facility on October 2nd. After a long day my husband wanted to stay in the room and I told him I would walk across the parking lot to get something to go at the Cracker Barrel. Upon leaving the lobby a man came racing around the corner of the Comfort Inn heading right for me. We was very nervous acting and claimed his wife was in the Greece hospital having their first baby and a cab had dropped him off at the Cracker Barrel because he only had enough money to get that far. Because I was very nervous I told him I didn't have a car and that my son had dropped me off. He said the cabbie had told him that he needed $18 to get to the hospital. I was very frightened not knowing if he was going to mug me or what I should do. I was afraid to reach in my purse but in the end I did and gave him a $20 bill. He took off running toward the Cracker Barrel. I proceed to the restaurant and as I rounded the corner he was there with another couple trying the same thing. I am am faithful Hilton Honors member and have stayed at this facility many times when my son was in college and this is the first time I have had such an experience. I was telling the story to one of my son's friends the next morning and he said this is a new scam going around the area. Very frightening experience and hope that the staff notifies authorites if this. If they have a security camera tape you may be able to see something. It was about 6:15 in the evening. Other than this experience the motel is very nice and staff is accomodating.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rnest3641
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Just has a stay at the hotel for a night with the family while visiting relatives and Strong Museum. Check-in was very easy and pleasant and staff easy to work with & with a smile. There were only two issues: 1) NUMEROUS kids in the pool; 15 of them that were with one group. Seemed to me it was a birthday party group where a parent rented a room for the night just to use the location as a birthday party. So packed and loud that made the pool area unusable. reading a previous post, I wonder if this is a common issue! The second issue was breakfast; PLEASE just have scrambled eggs instead of a egg omlette thing with the cheese in it, it was "yukkie"

Would I stay again? Helk yes! Good staff, clean room and a desirable location. I made sure to express appreciation to the cleaning staff on a job well done! All I ask is Mngt. take care of that issue of the pool party for that would make me hesitate in booking again if it becomes a regular occurrence! Nice Job otherwise!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I booked a NONSMOKING Suite one month ahead of time. On our arrival that evening, we were given a SMOKING Suite. When we asked to be moved, we were told that there were no nonsmoking rooms available, and since this was legal in NYS they thought it was also acceptable.We were told that we could stay at another hotel that they owned in the same parking lot, the Comfort Suites. The "Suite" was a "Business Suite" which means it was a large single room with a king bed and a pull out sofa, both very lumpy. It's the old "bait and switch". My child is a freshman at a nearby college. Both Hotel Chains will not receive our future patronage.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank NosMoKing_11
jrkohler, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2010

Dear NoSmoking_11,

We want to first of all Thank you for your review and your comments are greatly appreciated because we are always striving to do better as a team and a property. We will keep these comments in mind for the future and do our best not to assign someone a smoking room when they asked for non smoking. Unfortunately we do have smoking rooms on site but only 5. As you can imagine we do sell out and sometimes over sell in non smoking rooms. And unfortunately even though you do have confirmed reservation you do not have a confirmed room type until check in. These are in the fine print when you make your reservation. We will continue to do our part in making sure everyone gets the rooms they requested and hopefully sometime you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves. We are always striving to make our team and hotel strive for excellence. We again thank you for your comments and will take them into strong consideration with our every day process of procedure.

Jenni Kohler and Kara Kane