“Great Breakfast - Fair Hotel.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We stay in a lot of hotels. And I've stayed in several Homewood Suites, so my expectations were high. I travel with my teen daughters, husband and family pooch. My first priority it cleanliness and a separate bedroom for privacy. Homewood suites offered that....however.

The pros: cleanliness, separate sleeping area, 2 televisions- which is a must when my husband insists on watching sports all day, and my girls have different preferences of entertainment; full size refrigerator, great friendly staff, awesome hot breakfast (my kids REALLY enjoyed that), indoor pool - although it was small and average.

The cons:There is only one elevator, and we had to walk down several long hallways to get to our suite. Not much of a hassle, but it is not very convenient when you have tons of luggage and an excited dog.

Also, it was somewhat outdated as far as the decor goes. Honestly, decor is not really a priority but considering the price of $150 per night and compared to other hotels that we have stayed in that offers similar amenities but at a lower price, Homewood need to do some upgrades. The yellow flooring in the bathroom was a turnoff. I had to convince myself that it was the actual color of the floor and not staining - ewww.

However, overall we enjoyed our stay.
Even though I feel I got my monies worth, I would return only if no other option was available.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We learn from our guests and thank you for your comments about your stay. We look forward to seeing you in Rochester again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We just spent a wonderful weekend playing at the Strong Museum and the Hotel's clean and warm pool. The complementary breakfast was great combined with the suites kitchen you don't have to spend a lot on eating out if you don't want to. We would absolutely do this again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Joy B

Thank you for posting about your stay at our Homewood Suites and your visit to the Rochester area.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We stay in a lot of Homewoods. It was ok, but I wouldn't likely stay again if another was available. Pros: Clean. Comfortable beds. Located near shopping/food. Cons: marble table had a huge rough crack in it, kitchen floor was loose. A brown chunk was in the pool, which had us cutting our swim short. Kids were so disappointed . Morning staff told me it was a tootsie roll. Wish I had known that for sure the night before, and not worried my kids were exposed to feces. They were bummed about the pool. I have photos I don't know how to post-

Stayed: March 2014
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and apologize for the issue you encountered with pool cleanliness. We have shared your comments with our team and will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience moving forward. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Clean friendly great value. I would reccomend to anyone and everyone. Plenty of resturaunts nearby also! Easy access to New york State thruway and expressways. The only downfall is that there is no hottub and the pool is kind of small. All in all this is a nice hotel, there is breakfast provided in the morning and a managers reception every weeknight.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Charles P
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for posting about your visit at the Homewood Suites.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have stayed here a few times. The breakfast has a good selection though not anything special. The pool is nice though a little small. The rooms are usually fairly clean though on our last stay we had some issues with finding left over items and dirty pillow cases. Over all we would stay here again though.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mari S

Thank you for posting to Trip Advisor. I am very sorry about the issues that you had with your room I have shared your comments with our team.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

An average hotel with a very friendly and helpful staff. Try the bed before accepting your room assignment. The food was just what you would expect and it was nice to have breakfast and dinner. Computers were brand new.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post to trip advior.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

This Homewood Suites is centrally located, the rooms were very comfortable, easy wireless access and the fitness center and pool were adequate for maintaining exercise programs. The option for eating in for dinner and breakfast is important to me in the Rochester area during winter months.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dawn P
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for you comments and for taking the time to post about your stay.