$125
Doubletree.com
$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$107
$103
Home2.com
$149
$61
$52
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta(Henrietta)(Great Value!)
$63
$149
$102
Hotelpower.com
Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn(Henrietta)(Great Value!)
$103
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrelbedroom suitehome away from homefull kitchennext morninghilton brandbreakfast barpull out sofaoff the highwaywe've stayedfitness centercomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelshopping and restaurantsrochester henriettabed was very comfortableoatmeal
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My family usually stay at the Rochester/Greece Homewood Suites on our annual Thanksgiving migration but this year we were able to book a room at the Henrietta location which is a bit closer to I-90. Check-in was courteous and quick. The room was just how we like it, clean and with a door that separates the parents from the kids. Of course, my girls couldn't wait to get in the pool after being trapped in the car all day. There was a lot of noise in the hotel until about 10pm. The slamming of doors and running around above us made it hard for the girls and my wife to sleep. There was junior league hockey team staying at the hotel that evening so perhaps it was just all the extra kids in the hotel. It's happened to me in other hotels - just reminds you why sleeping in your own bed is the best. We would likely consider this location again on our next visit if rooms were available.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Homewood Suites. I have shared your comments with our team and we are hoping when you are in Rochester again that you choose the Homewood Suites Henrietta. Thanks again. Kara

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We've stayed at a number of different hotels in Rochester since we have family there. This was our first stay at this Homewood Suites. We chose it because we had liked the bedding at the last Homewood Suites we visited. I broke my back years ago, so a comfortable bed is important. The bed was perfect -- soft enough with a good selection of a variety of pillows. We got two rooms in our suite, which is great if one person wants to turn in early and the other wants to read or watch TV. The kitchen was clean and seemed well-supplied. I loved the big kitchen table that I used to do some work that needed space to spread out. The chairs at that table were a bit low, but -- not a big deal. There was good bedside lighting on BOTH sides of the bed. The hotel is pretty close to the highway, and we were on the highway side of the hotel. I like to sleep with the window open a crack, so I thought the highway noise might be a problem, but it wasn't. The lobby area is being renovated, and there were signs up saying 'Excuse the dust' but I didn't notice any mess. We would go back, definitely.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you very much for taking to time to post to trip advisory. We do get a lot of comments about our beds. We look foward to seeing you next time you are in Rochester.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I spent a week at Homewood suites while on a business trip. I stayed in a comfortable small apartment. Hotel was undergoing some reconstruction, but this did not create much discomfort. Breakfast was fine and included in the room price.
They have a pool and a very small fitness area (it may be fully busy from time to time).
I recommend the hotel for an extended stay on a limited budget.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip advisory. I am happy to say that our renovation is done and I thank you very much for your understanding while you were visting. Our team looks forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is our 4th visit this year to the Homewood Suites in Henrietta. Normally it's a relaxing fun time for my family. We like this particular chain of hotel because our whole family can be comfortable in one room. The breakfast is great. With 4 kids it's sometimes hard to please everyone. They love the pool. Also the hotel is small enough that I'm ok with the older ones going down to the lobby while I get the younger ones ready.

After staying at Homewoods the first time I became a Hilton Honors member. Because I knew this would be our hotel of choice for future family get aways.

This time started out no different. I even talked two other families in joining us. For the first few days everything went well. The last night we were there was a great time with all of the families and in the morning we all had breakfast and then decided to take a swim.

This is where things went horribly wrong. While in the pool with my children and a few friends the fire alarm went off. We got out of the pool immediately. Went to get towels because we're not supposed to bring our own from the rooms. There werent any towels. So we then proceed into the lobby dripping. I asked the girl at the front desk what was going on and if we should leave the building. What I got was a deer in headlights look and no answer. Also still no towels.

A few minutes later another employee comes running down stairs yelling about water. I again try to get an answer. Nothing. And not towels.

By this time more and more guests are making their way to the lobby. No one is telling anyone anything. I would have moved my family outside but the wet clothes and cold weather combined with lack of information made me decide to keep us in the lobby until we're told otherwise.

A few minutes later it becomes apparent that this is infact a water problem. Because the ceiling starts dripping. The drip turns into a pour and a pour turns into a waterfall. The place was a mess. Also the alarm was still going off becasue the fire department took there time getting to us. Where the water was coming was blocking the the way to the elevator and the stairs. There is a second staircase but to get there you have to walk accross the couryard.

Finally the fire department came and shut off the alarm and that's when we first got any answer from anyone. We were told in a very short and rude manor that the hotel was being shut down and everyone that was supposed to stay Sunday night would be moved to the Comfort Inn accross the parking lot. And anyone that was supposed to check out was to do so since it was already 10:30. And that was it. Finally someone came out with a few towels. So with our two babies (3 and 1) finnaly a little warm we started to make our way back to our room on the third floor. We had to walk through the water to get to the stairs. Back in our room we start packing.

When we checked in three days earlier it took us three trips with the cart and an elevator to get our belongings to our room. Now that it was time to leave with out an elevator it turned into countless trips down the second staircase and through the courtyard. It took over an hour. During that time I have scarred children. And my husband and I a growing increasingly frustrated. Only one person offered to help us throughout everything. So a huge thanks to the very young very nice maid that offered.

So right around the third to last trip down one of the employees told us the power was going off shortly so we might want to hurry. Again, no offer to help. Usually we clean our room before we check out. Empty the garbage, strip the bedding and bring down our wet towels to the laundry room. This didn't happen. The lights were going off and we had to go.

The two other families we were with were able to get their rooms refunded after arguing over it. Which I think is ridiculous. One of the girls at the desk told my friend that they wouldnt get refunded because they weren't affected by the problem. When we went to check out they ONLY refunded one of our three days. For the amount of inconvience and frustration that we had to endure and the fact that our children were certainly shaken, I think that was a poor compensation on the hotels end.

I would love to remain with Homewoods but not if when something unexpected happens the staff is unable to deal with it.

Still Frustrated.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank karenl618
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Love the Homewood Suites! First time at this location (last year we stayed at the one in Greece, west of Rochester.) This one, overall, not quite as nice as the location in Greece, but very solid room, nice staff, and convenient location. Only misses: the bed was too soft and the eating counter was too high! The free breakfast could use a nice big pot of home-made oatmeal, i.m.h.o., with a bowl of raisins, nuts, etc. to add to your taste. Were not there on a weeknight to try the free evening meal. We were in one of the regular size, King suites. I would go back if we need to visit family in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Pets are allowed in some rooms, apparently. Ask if that bothers you. One elevator for both wings - ask if you want to be close to the lift.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple