“Subs kick”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
henrietta, ny
“Subs kick”
Reviewed October 22, 2008

best subs ever! i work right around the corner and i go there at least once a week..amazing yumm

rochester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best italian deil”
Reviewed March 16, 2008

I heard of this place in a news paper and thought I would check it out. What a great little place it was. Some of the best authenitc italian food I have ever had. I had a lunch of popatone which is an italian meatloaf with proscuitto and egg in the middle. I also had a thing they call four cheese macaroni and cheese. It looks like it is cooked in a muffin tin and I had a cup of hot sausage and potato soup. It was the best soup I ever had. They have a deli with all kinds of coldcuts. Some of which I had never heard of before that are imported from Italy. They also have a small meat market and I am told that they sell a lot of meats to the local restaurants. According to their menu, they have another location at 2332 Culver Rd. That is where I am having lunch next week. I suggest anyone in the area check it out.

1 Thank 1972ds