“Clean, comfortable, friendly”
Review of Aspinwall Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Henderson Harbor
Aspinwall Motel
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Group of wedding guests stayed at motel. All provided rave reviews about hotel. Excellent value, convenient location to Wehle Park and Sackets Harbor.

• Stayed: June 2010
There are newer reviews for Aspinwall Motel

Reviewed June 7, 2010

We traveled to Henderson Harbor for a family wedding and stayed at the Aspinwall. The motel is very quaint and has alot of character. The rooms are large and extremely clean. I couldn't beleive how quiet it was! I don't think I have ever slept that well in a motel. The owners, Barb and Gary, are very friendly and hospitable. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to or through the Henderson Harbor area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2010

When my husband dragged me up to New York to go fishing I was concerned about the accomodations. We arrived at the Apsinwall Motel where we were greeted by Barb and Gary, the owners of this modest but very clean and welcoming motel. I was very pleasantly surprised. I now look forward to going every year! The only thing missing for me is internet access but nothing a good book can't cure.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2009

I needed a place to stay long term for a job in Adams NY. I found the Motel to be cleanand neat with updated rooms and the owners, Barb and Gary, to be very friendly and easily going people. They have made me feel at home in their motel. This Place is nice to the point if my wife came here I wouldn't have to find somewhere else to stay because she would approve of this Motel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I only stayed 1 night but it was very nice! Rooms are very clean, and the bed was super comfy. It was a very relaxing stay. I felt very comfortable and safe. I would recommend this motel to anyone. Hosts are very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank NysJean
Reviewed September 10, 2009

We always come back here. Clean rooms and friendly service. Love , love the location! Down the road are beautiful lake views. You could not get a better place, right in between two nice state parks with beaches and picnic areas. Near historic Sackets Harbor and the views there are so awesome.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2009

When we head north to fish for smallies, we make plans to stay at the Aspinwall Motel. Barb and Gary are the best . . . we are as happy to see them as they are to see us! Without hesitation, we recommend the Aspinwall to our friends, whether they be traveling on motorcycles or heading to the waters to fish. It's a wonderfully quite, clean and friendly environment with easy access to the harbor, a short distance to Watertown, and an easy walk to the Trolley for icecream or next door to the Cherry Tree for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 14 in Watertown
Best Western Watertown Fort Drum

Been to Aspinwall Motel? Share your experiences!