“Best park best beach”

Westcott Beach State Park
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have been coming here for 15 years. This is a beautiful park with an amazing beach. The staff are great here. I stayed at Fairhaven Beach last week and was extremely disappointed. Don't go there come to Westcott beach.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We took a drive through the camping area of Westcott while we were camping at Southwick Beach State Park. I was really surprised how small the site were and how everyone is on top of each other. So it's not to wonder why there were not a lot of campers there. There were a few but I'm sure it testing the owner's maneuvering skills I'm sure the sites go fast but there were a few that were right along the water and you had your own little beach. You could get a jet ski up there too. That would be the only way I would be willing to camp there.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This park is incredible. We went for the day with the kids. It was only $8 and the beach was spotless. The life guards take pride in the beach and follow all safety guidelines. The kids had a blast and the water is extremely shallow (4 feet is the most, but mainly 2 to 3 feet deep). We packed a picnic lunch and the kids just played. We highly recommend this beach.

2  Thank Sdjlaj20