“Best winery around”

Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards
Ranked #7 of 15 things to do in Hector
More attraction details
Owner description: Bagley's is a small family owned vineyard that has been operated for over 30 years. We take pride in our laid back atmosphere and our fun unpretentious attitude towards wine. We want customers to feel welcome when they walk through our doors.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Bagleys overall is the best winery to go to I recommend it to anybody all the wines are great and they have a fantastic bubbly very friendly and knowledgeable staff awesome music and very comfortable environment I will always go back to bagleys every chance I get

bagleysprv, Owner at Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our winery and the Bubbly! We appreciate your kind review. Hope to see you on your next visit.
Thank You!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I were here last year. It was not our first trip to the Finger Lakes, but it was the first time we visited Bagley's. Awesome winery, knowledgeable, friendly staff. Just an overall great place!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have frequented the FL wine trails for quite some time now and Bagley's is by far one of our favorites. We always have a good time here. On a nice day you can sit out on the back deck that overlooks the lake. Great servers, friendly atmosphere and definitely a must every time we do this particular trail. Cannot wait for our visit this summer.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stopped here on a wine tour and was less than impressed. The staff were not as friendly or helpful as other wineries, and the wine itself was not nearly as good as the other wineries we stopped at. The view from the sitting area outside was lackluster. The inside of the building was quaint and nice. It wasn't a horrible winery, but was definitely the worst one we stopped at on the tour and I would definitely skip it next time.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stopped in on a Friday, tasting room was pretty busy, but the servers had some down time. I tried to catch their attention to do a tasting but no one acknowledged me which was disappointing. Walked out 15min later without being recognized. Maybe next time