“Renamed To: Stone Manor 101 as of 2013”
Review of Tino's Villa - CLOSED

Tino's Villa
New York City, New York
“Renamed To: Stone Manor 101 as of 2013”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The Service was outstanding and the food was good.
I went to Stone Manor 101 for my Birthday with three friends and they gave us a table for four which was fine. However we needed add another person to our table which was not a problem, the staff found a table for five very quickly.
Since it was Hudson Valley Restaurant Week our meal was only $29.99 and worth every penny. I had the 18oz Porter House (med. rare) which was good and my friend had the Lamb Shank and she said it was just ok. All my other friends enjoyed their meals, with no complaints.
The bar area looked like fun with lots of seating, and the restaurant itself has plenty of tables. The women bath was clean and well kept, however I can not speak for the men's room.
All in all, I will go back to Stone Manor 101 in a heartbeat, but next timeI will sit in the bar area and order from the bar menu. I love the fact that the Saw Mill Movie Theater is right across the street so before or after the show you can stop by for a quick bit And drinks.

Visited November 2013