“Loved everything about this Unique restaurant!”

U Noodles Snack Bar
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Haverstraw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Everything we ordered was excellent, from the cocktails, appetizers, Noodle dishes through desserts! Atmosphere was great, staff very helpful and attentive. Portions were perfect. I can't say enough good things! Would definitely return!

2  Thank Doris322

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My first visit was for lunch. As a fan of Union I was curious, and definitely not disappointed! Started with yuca hush puppies, absolutely perfect. My son and I both ordered noodle dishes, which were great. Delicious and very generous portions. Atmosphere is retro and fun, very minimal. Next visit was with friends, drinks and dinner. All delicious and a fun relaxing time. Wait staff was very friendly and attentive, also had good suggestions on menu items to share, as portions are generous. Looking forward to our next visit!

1  Thank Laurie L
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Very pleasant atmosphere.Great place for a large group.Unique menu, excellent food and reasonable. Everyone was very friendly and helpful for us first timers.Great upside down cake
desert. looking forward to a return trip.

3  Thank sdanser4
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant on two occasions in the past thirty days. The food is very good and the deserts are phenomenal. The restaurant has exposed brick walls and the atmosphere is good. I found the prices very reasonable for the quality of the food that was served, also the staff is very professional an attentive. I rarely give such great reviews but this place deserves it. The parking on Main St. is sometimes iffy, but if you go around the corner there is a small municipal lot behind the restaurant with metered parking and the restaurant has an entrance from the rear that opens to the parking lot. I will definitely return to this restaurant.

3  Thank Escano777
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This delightful offshoot of Haverstraw's successful Union Restaurant is unique. The decor with its bare brick walls and surprising uses of artifacts (bowling alley floor used as a table) is very Manhattan. The food, however, is inexpensive and delicious. Part Latin, part Asian, we loved the chicken dumplings, served with wasabi flavored cole slaw. Try the pulled pork. Pineapple upside down cake with coconut ice cream on top rounded off a perfect meal. We'll go back, for sure

4  Thank philbunt