See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Our overall stay was good except for not being able to get on the WiFi and my having to make several trips at checkout. My husband is handicapped and I had to be the one to bring down all of our belongings.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonLIManager, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share these honest comments from your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused you during your stay, and we hope in your travels bring you to the area again you will give us another chance. Thank you.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Was here only for one day/ night on business.

Was very apprehensive after reading the poor reviews. My impression is very mixed.

Got a room on the 4th floor. The room was large and bed clean and the furniture just about okay. Main issue - bed and linen clean. The carpet needs to be torn out and replaced..
The bathroom was less than okay - bath tub had marks. The taps etc all in poor condition. Towels clean and large size.

TV reception was very very poor. None of the channels clear.

The check in was smooth and Alina was very helpful and quick.

The breakfast variety was not much to talk about.

Overall a mixed opinion.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RadissonLIManager, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and we will use that to improve your experience on your next stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

I should have read these reviews before I booked. As many have stated, the lobby looks great, but when you get to your room it's a completely different story. The rooms are VERY dated from the phone to the outlets, AC control, faucets, vents, paint, everything. There are no usable outlets close to the bed.
The rooms need a complete makeover before I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is a delight to know that you were pleased with the lobby. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfying due to the condition of the room including the phone, outlets, faucet, AC unit and ventilation at that time. We always desire for our valued guest's experience to be exceptional and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your feedback is highly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Radisson in Hauppauge is the worst hotel I have ever dealt with. I have travelled all over the world and never been treated so poorly and rudely, not even in third world countries. I booked a stay with them this afternoon through hotels.com and realized immediately after getting my confirmation that I had made a mistake and booked the hotel in the wrong town on Long Island, it is over and hour from where I need to travel to daily. So I called hotel.com within 15 minutes of booking my stay which is booked for a month from now for 3 days. They contacted Radisson and Radisson told them they would not refund one penny to me. So I called Radisson Hauppauge directly, they told me the manager is gone for the day, even though their corporate policy “as per corporate customer care” is to have a manager on duty 24/7. Anyway, they told me to call customer care, which I did, and then I spoke to the rudest most unprofessional person ever. I explained my situation, and she told my coldly that its policy and no refunds, I said “ that’s ridiculous, that’s i had booked in error less than 30mins ago,”. Her reply to that was that “she doesn’t even need to be talking to me at all, because I booked through a 3rd party and it is none of my business, it is a matter between hotels.com and radisson, and I have no say in the matter.” At this point I hung up.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are saddened to hear that we fell short of your expectation due to the service you received from the hotel staff at that time. Certainly, this is not the kind of experience we would like our valued guests to have. We understand where you're frustration is coming from and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Know that your feedback is highly important to us and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure the same scenario won't happen again. We hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance to provide you an experience that you truly deserve.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonLIManager, Manager at Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019