1,119 results
All reviews long island front desk room service outdoor pool suffolk county beautiful hotel breakfast buffet bed was very comfortable up to date home away from home new york wedding nu henry event convention gym
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

The hotel offered good value and overall Good experience. The rooms, amenities and food were all a bone average. Clean. Pool, gym, room serivice all were above average. The price was reasonable relative to the experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
florencioferro2019, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Dear guest,

We are very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are so happy that you found our property provided the perfect customer service. It is our sincerest hope that you are already planning your return as we can't wait to welcome you again. Until next time!

General Manage

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Normally when I travel I usually find somewhere close to dining options, which unfortunately, if you dont have a car could be tough here. The Hotel and room were great, clean and comfortable. Room Service however could stand a few upgrades or more staff. So if considering this property, Rooms for me were very nice! I would recommend and will stay here again in the future.

Dear guest,

We are very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are so happy that you found our property provided the perfect customer service. We will look into your suggestion as requested and It is our sincerest hope that you are already planning your return as we can't wait to welcome you again. Until next time!

General Manage

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Easy to park, check in was fast, bed was comfortable. Food at conference was good and staff was attentive to our needs. Enjoyed all the coffee and tea stations throughout the conference area and the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
florencioferro2019, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Reviewed April 9, 2019

I want to give 3.5 stars, but only whole stars are allowed. I was here for only one night for a conference. The staff were pleasant and professional, and accommodating. However, the food was only so-so. I'm a foodie so I 'd hoped to eat something really nice. The menu at the restaurant in the hotel was pretty limited, especially for vegetarians. I ordered vegetable quesadillas, salad and apple streusel pie for desert. The entree was average, but I didn't care for the pie at all. And they served it with chocolate syrup and strawberry ice cream?! The best thing about the trip was that the front desk representative graciously extended my checkout so I didn't have countless hours to spend floating about before heading to the airport. No hassle!

Dear guest,

We are very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are so happy that you found our property provided the perfect customer service. We are sorry about the limited restaurant menu but we will look into it to provide better options. It is our sincerest hope that you are already planning your return as we can't wait to welcome you again. Until next time!

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Stayed in the Hyatt Regency Long Island for one night in April. The check in process was very fast. The room was large, clean and modern. The bathroom was clean. I didn't eat there but I did have a drink at the hotel bar. The bartender was very friendly and chatty.

• Trip type: Traveled with family