I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Long Island for two nights. The first was on May 3rd the night before my wedding and May 4th my wedding night. I have to say it was one of the most amazing hotels I have been to. It started with my check-in on Saturday May 3rd. I was exhausted from running around and the check-in was so effortless. Michael Huber is an asset to the Hyatt Regency Long Island. His professionalism, mannerisms, kindness, and sincerity are stellar. He should be conducting classes on what hospitality and customer service are about! I actually started tearing up when he helped me. He asked if I had eaten dinner (which I had not because I was running errands for the wedding all day and it was now 10:30 pm when I was checking in). He said, "Well let me offer you a complimentary dinner and I am going to replenish your empty water bottle." Just his way of speaking to me and treating me did not seem forced. I was overcome with his kindness. From that moment, I knew that my stay would be amazing. The room was amazing, from the beautiful bathroom to marshmallow bed. The food at the lounge/restaurant was delicious. I had a beautiful salad with mixed beans and salmon (it's not on the menu but the manager was more than willing to accommodate my specific dietary needs). Many of the family and friends stayed at this hotel for our wedding weekend and they could not stop raving about it! I would definitely recommend this beautiful and well-appointed hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the secret to blending relaxation with endless attractions – discover Hyatt Regency Long Island. Stylishly casual, elegantly inviting, this Long Island New York hotel is a resort-like retreat in the heart of the action. No other Long Island hotel offers so much in such a convenient spot. From our secluded setting just off the LIE, you can tour area wineries, kick back on Jones Beach or Fire Island, gaze at incredible homes in the Hamptons or spend the day in NYC. Within our grounds, you'll find 160 acres filled with championship golf, pools, gorgeous views, irresistible dining, extensive event venues, and luxurious guestrooms with pampering amenities. Uncover this hidden escape at the most unique of hotels in Long Island, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Long Island
- Hyatt Windwatch