“This is our go to place for classic Italian”
Review of Branchinelli's

Branchinelli's
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Branchinelis always provides a great experience. Great food great service! I love the lasagna and calzone. They are my go too meals. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Very busy but friendly restaurant. Large portions and family atmosphere. Delicious meatballs. We mostly have pizza or chicken parm. Both worth a try.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Love the pizza here, always fresh. Pies are sitting for a period of time as they go fast. The food is always fresh, never disappointed. The staff is nice and friendly and dining there is always good. Service is good and pretty fast. I will go out of my way to go to get a slice here then randomly picking a place while on the road.

1  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed October 6, 2018

My wife and I ate here again and had veal cutlet parmigiana and a delicious calzone!
As far as we are concerned..this is the best Italian restaurant in smithtown. Dr. Nick

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Pizza was good but nothing great. The slice was very floppy. It fell apart in my hand. Stuffed meat slice was good.