“Outstanding real NY pizza!!”
Review of Branchinelli's

Branchinelli's
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is close to our office. So when I come to town for work it is a must to get some slices here at Branchinellis. The garlic knots at awesome. The service is great. I would highly recommend this place!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here for years! The pizza and main dishes never disappoint. Many locals consider this one of the best Italian food locations. They almost always have a crowd regardless of when you visit. Getting a table is not a long wait

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Before the big storm, I ordered a pizza to go, half special and half regular. It was delicious and made a dinner and a lunch for my wife and myself. The best pizza in Suffolk County , by far! At $22 not cheap, but worth every penny. Called in the order and it was ready before I arrived. Extraordinary service! I gave the gentlemen $1 as a thank you tip and it was very much appreciated. My FAVORITE pizza place.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a pizza to take home on July 4th to eat with my kids in the backyard. It was horrible. Lesson learned...should have used the grill.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been a regular. Like their pizza more than the pasta dishes. Service is always good. Price is getting pricier lately.