“Excellent place for all things Italian”
Review of Branchinelli's

Branchinelli's
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent place for all things Italian”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Branchinelli's since I could barely walk. Everything on the menu is consistently delicious. The pizza is wonderful and the Italian ices are addictive. Plus, the price is always right.

Northumberland National Park, United Kingdom
“family food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

we & grandpa mike love this place. huge portions!! your going to need bigger pants after a trip here !!

Visited April 2014
Hauppauge, New York
“Excellent food at reasonable rates”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I know that Branchinelli's has been a mainstay in Hauppauge for many years and it is most likely still going so strong because of its excellent food and affordable prices. I have been many times and was never disappointed. I can easily rave about everything from pizza to pasta dishes. The servings are very generous and it is reasonably priced for most budgets. Also, the service is always friendly and efficient. I would give Branchinelli's an A+ for their cuisine, their prices, and their fine service. May it never change! (Just writing about it makes me hungry!)

Vicki C.

• Visited January 2014
Long Island, New York
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best Tossed Salad with extra Mozz cheese! Trust me, try it and you will understand! And the Pizza is so gooey and delicious! Yummm!

Visited April 2014
Vestal, New York
“Excellent Food, Excellent Service, Good Prices”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is only my second visit as i live about 200+ miles away, but was in the area on business. This time, I was in a group of 5 and the wait at 6:30 was about 5 min (on a Monday eve.). Maybe we were lucky. The waitress was pleasant and efficient. We did not have to wait much before our orders were taken and beverages & bread was served. Food was very good & prices were reasonable.

• Visited February 2014