“The Best”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The restaurant was recommended by the Hotel we were staying at...........OMG it is the best Italian restaurant - On a Friday night the restaurant was packed and a revolving door to come in and pick up orders to go.................amazing

Very well organized staff - Everything was excellent

1  Thank Savannahtheatre1

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My two coworkers and I stopped in for dinner at about 5:00 PM and were promptly seated.
Orders were taken and breads were served up soon after, along with drinks that we ordered.
The portions were generous and the food was tasty. I had the Asparagus Cannelloni w/red sauce; my coworkers had the Lasagna and Pasta w/Meatballs. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals and would come back if we were in the area again.
The waitress was very attentive and efficient.

1  Thank Steve N
Reviewed May 3, 2013

For me the things I like and don't like are:

I like:
-The Service

I don't like:
-filet fish
-Any of their pizza
-Lasagna (I think Carnival Pizza on 347 has the best Lasagne)
-The weird shaped table in the front of the dining area by the windows. Its too difficult to sit there, they should fix that.

You cant believe every bad review here as most people don't know good food anyway

Reviewed April 16, 2013

One of the best pizza places around. Try the stuffed pizza, so delicious. The place is always packed

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Ten of us went for an early dinner on a Saturday. We were seated promptly and had a very nice meal. Most of our dinners were quite large. The pasta fagioli soup was quite different from any pasta fagioli I had ever eaten. It consisted of all small macaroni shells that took up the whole bowl. Very small amount of beans and liquid. It was like eating a pasta dish. Not the best. Nice bread basket which had great tasting italian bread which is made on premise. Chicken parm was very good and rigatoni Branchinelli was an excellent dish! All in all we had a very nice dinner. An hour later when we were leaving, the line was out the door! Very popular place!