“A festive menu”
Review of Ciro's

Ciro's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciro's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vets Highway
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I thought the food was good, not great and I found the service
terrible. We had to wait a very long time for our entrée, and I actually
thought they forgot our order. It arrived and it was lukewarm. I choose to keep the entrée for fear of never getting it back. Waiters were pleasant
but ineffective. I would not refer this restaurant due to the service, and this was a weekday evening.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I attended an after baptism luncheon that was hosted at Ciro's. The food was outstanding. Cannot say enough about it. I would go back for just the bread. Crusty on the outside, fluffy inside. We were served clams (WITH LOTS OF GARLIC), tiny, spicy , stuffed peppers (stuffed with prosciutto and what tasted like provolone) , and eggplant with ricotta rolled in lasagna noodles (not sure about the pasta). Outstanding appetizers. There were several meat dishes to order from but since our table was mainly pescatarian, the wait staff didn't blink an eye when they offered us several substitutes. The wait staff were all young people but had great presence and were well trained. If I'm ever in Long Island I will certainly return to Ciro's (for the bread if nothing else!).

1  Thank Basiajedna
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Traveling and went to Ciro's by myself tonight. They made me feel very comfortable and the service was excellent. The food was very good and the portions were large. I had a nice veal dish over a large bed of spinach. It was very tasty. Just not sure if it needed all that mozzarella cheese on top. Their selection of wine by the glass was very limited. No Chianti by the glass an Italian restaurant? I would go back again as the meal was very good but they have room to take it to another level.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We used to go to Ciro's in Kings Park all the time. The food was always great but sometimes we had to wait, even with a reservation. Then they opened their second restaurant in Hauppauge on Route 111.

The new restaurant is closer to our home and we NEVER have to wait. It's busy without being overflowing. As a result, it's also a lot quieter

The food is great, just like their original restaurant. They have a great staff that is even more pleasant to deal with than the staff in Kings Park. The Ciro's owners have another winner in their new restaurant.

2  Thank DaveMfromStJames
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food is literally in my stomach as I write this review. The menu was varied and included excellent choices including great specials on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I had the vodka sauce which was excellent! Our waiter was attentive and professional. The meals were large in size and included wonderful bread (worth the calories). We ate outside and enjoyed great weather. (It's such a treat to eat outdoors in NYS!) Since we are on business, we may go back again this week! If you are looking for a great Italian restaurant, look no farther!