“Good Food”
Review of Ciro's

Ciro's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciro's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vets Highway
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I usually go to this restaurant for happy hour sometimes. I have only had appetizers. Which are always good but never had a meal there.
This time I wanted to go for my birthday dinner with my family.
I heard the food was good. Everything was great.
I would recommend this restaurant. I'll be back.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Last night my friends and I enjoyed parm night at Ciro's. On Tuesday is pasta night, entrees start at 12.99 for salad or soup, any parm dish with pasta coffee and dessart. Can't beat that price and the food is good. I usually go to the Ciro's in Kings Park, but we decided to try this one. Our waiter was so nice and attentive. I love the one in Kings Park but would go back to this one because the dinning room is much bigger and not as noisy.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We have been going to this restaurant since they opened and have never been dissatisfied. It is a 5-star establishment. The food is always excellent. The service is great. It is very clean. The owners always stop by every table to make sure everything is going well. I highly recommend you try it if you haven't already. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Last weekend, our usual family Italian restaurant was horribly overpacked. Still wanting pasta, we traveled down the road a bit and decided to try Ciro's. My parents had complmented the food, so why not? The atmosphere was wonderful and, as my kids said, "fancy." However, we were all treated to fantastic, attentive service. The food was outstanding! A house salad was deliciously fresh with a wonderful dressing and enough for 2. My son loved his mussels "appetizer as dinner," and there were leftovers for Dad to share. My other son ordered spaghetti and meatballs off the children's menu ($7.95-$9.95) and loved it. I had superb Chicken Francese, and my husband's tilapia special was light and tasty. I was so impressed I am considering a large family party there and already starting reviewing the menu and checking availablilty. We still love our "usual" place--but are so happy to have found this terrific addition!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were visiting the area for the first time, and had selected another restaurant, based on tripadvisor reviews, but the bar noise was too much, so we left before being seated. We drove around a bit and came upon Ciro's. The exterior of the building is nondescript, but don't let that deter you! The dining room is very inviting with a fireplace, tables that are spaced to allow for a private conversation, and a bar area completely separate from the dining room. We were greeted warmly upon arrival, and seated immediately. The service was A+. Our water glasses were filled, a warm basket of bread was delivered and our waiter, Frank, took our drink order and answered all of our questions about the menu. The food was excellent with large portions and very reasonable prices. Ever present was one of the owners who came around to every table to make sure everyone was pleased. We were enjoying the experience so much, that we ordered dessert and cappucino, something we rarely do. When Frank came to ask if we were enjoying our cannoli, I said that I had been a little disappointed in the shell. The owner immediately came over and said that they did not make them in-house, but he agreed they should probably consider another supplier. Within minutes, Frank came back and said he had taken the dessert charge off of our bill and brought us a plate of delicious biscotti on-the-house to have with our cappucino. Our meal at Ciro's was the best of our trip, and we look forward to coming back.