All reviews full kitchen front desk long island one bedroom suite room was clean hot breakfast sausage patties yogurt sitting area desk staff room key excellent hotel indoor pool free breakfast upon check the entire staff kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Residence Inn this Christmas as we have the past couple of years although the room was nice and the staff were very accommodating the breakfast and some other amenities have gone down hill first of all they only had bananas one of the days and they were rotten second of all the only other fruit was canned pineapple every day the eggs were watery the same hockey puck sausage patties every day no potatoes of any kind no biscuits went to the diner the last day they also discontinued the all day coffee in the lobby needing to hand was pots while cooking they do not provide dish soap like they used to having stayed here twice a year for the past 5 or 6 years I can only say things have certainly changed for the worst if this is the price you have to pay for the remodeling they should have left well enough alone ps no Newsday in the lobby anymore

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank frank f
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

In the area transitioning jobs and needed an unexpected week at a hotel before my new home was ready, I’m a hardcore Marriott guy and they did not disappoint. Quiet, clean, great front desk staff - everything you expect from a Marriot property and centrally located on LI with anything you need a short ride away.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

Used points that I earned and paid for to stay here. The property is tired and rooms are small. I did not get a room with a stove. I ended up cutting my ankle when I went to sit down at the dining table because there was a huge spring hanging down from the chair. I advised the front desk about it and asked for a bandage, and then maintenance came to the room to remove the chair. As a consolation, I was allowed to check out late, which I was denied upon check-in. That was their response to the incident. Probably should have gone for a tetanus shot. Having elite status really means nothing these days.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank tslushpup
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel! Very nice and clean. Modern, seems updated and fresh. Staff are very nice and did a great job on a busy Thanksgiving weekend.

Rooms are quiet. Two bedroom suite was nice and roomy for family of 5 including 3 teenage/young adult kids. The room TVs allow you to log into your streaming apps which is great.

Indoor pool seemed very clean. Nice, small fitness center. Good location.

Breakfast bar had a lot of offerings - eggs, sausage, sweet potato/apple hash (for Thanksgiving morning), waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc. Staff had a hard time keeping up with the crowds, but they were working hard. Also not enough seating for a holiday crowd.

Overall, great stay! Would return.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018

I really appreciate the spaciousness and apartment feel that these rooms have. We had arrived early in the day, and although our room wasn't ready, the staff invited us to have breakfast there even though we hadn't checked in. There is a nice courtyard with a grill as well. I have been back to the Long Island area since staying here, however, there was no vacancy at the time. Hopefully next time there will be!!

Date of stay: August 2018