“Good Ice Cream Combinations!”

The Cooperstown Penguin Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hartwick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2017

On a very hot afternoon what could be better than stopping at this ice cream stand. I had chocolate ice cream with nuts and chocoate chps.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

The ice cream at the penguin is so good! We stopped twice while in Cooperstown and I got the banana and the blackberry ice creams. Unbelievably fresh and creamy, I highly recommend stopping!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

On a drive through Cooperstown to Oneonta, New York we were looking for a shop and noticed Penguin Ice Cream! So glad we stopped. My order, a small twist with chocolate sprinkles, deemed to be the best ice-cream I've had thus far. Reasonable prices and tasty treats!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

This place is a diet buster. Don't ask about calories, just enjoy. The servings are big and prices are fair. I suggest the cookie dough or cookies and cream, but you really can't go wrong. Go when it opens so you're not in a long line, but even if you are, the service is fast. It's the best ice cream we've ever eaten. Our son has asked us to drive back from Georgia just to get some.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Very good Ice Cream shop. Everything is made to order and they have a wide variety of options for you to choose. Don't be surprised if you have to stand in line, the place is almost always busy. Great place when visiting Cooperstown!