“Wish The Burgers Were As Good As The Staff”

Jake's Wayback Burger
Ranked #32 of 55 Restaurants in Hartsdale
Cuisines: American
Bronx NYC
“Wish The Burgers Were As Good As The Staff”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

First off the staff here are wonderful. They know what customer service and friendliness is about. The burger is a decent one but rather thin. There are a lot of condiments and as the place likes to say each burger is fresh and not frozen. It is true that the burgers are made fresh while you wait BUT you cannot order it the way you like. I like mine rare but they only cook them well done. So, why the big deal that the burgers are made fresh while you wait but you can't have them cooked the way you want? If I'm in the mood for a burger and I'm nearby I might stop by but then again I can go to any diner and have a burger cooked while I wait AND HAVE IT COOKED THE WAY I LIKE IT.

• Visited February 2012