“Best Gyros in Westchester”
Review of Gyro Gyro

Gyro Gyro
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #30 of 53 Restaurants in Hartsdale
Reviewed February 25, 2017

Best gyros around! Great for take out or eating in. Friendly staff. Fantastic food is what really sold me. You can see them roasting their meats right behind the order counter, and everything tastes fresh and delicious. Interesting idea of putting french fries inside their gyro sandwiches is a unique--and awesome--specialty.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed December 10, 2016

I just tried to get take out from them two days ago on a Thursday afternoon and seems like the restaurant was closed. Last month when I was there to get take out, they said they had some permit problem for their chairs and tables which was all gone. I've seen this happen too many times in Westchester and hope that will not kill the business. The food was delicious and I was hoping it would be another go-to place. Parking can be an issue around the area, but there is a parking lot across the street. You have to look for it or you may miss the entrance. They will also help with roadside pick up and there's street parking. Pork souvlaki pita sandwich, hummus, yankee bean soup was all good and the baklava was the best! Hope to see them open the next time I drive by.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016

I come into the area every 12 weeks or so, and was delighted to discover Gyro Kitchen. I had a Greek Salad along with a Chicken Souvlaki and they were fantastic. Fresh salad and the chicken was cooked to perfection. I'd met the owner who was hospitable and helpful and he served us our food. I felt like I was eating a great meal with friends. And i'm very happy to know that I can have this level of food to go. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 31, 2016

It sure took a long time for them to open but it appears to be worth the wait. Those of us in Hartsdale now have a local Greek takeout/delivery option. We ordered three different meals and they were all delicious. The potions were healthy and the price was reasonable for this area. Welcome to the neighborhood Gyro Kitchen.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Gyro Kitchen took forever to open...it had to be over two years. I have no idea why it took so long. After getting a manicure this afternoon I decided to go down the block and try out Gyro Kitchen which finally opens around 2 weeks ago.
The owners are froendly and lovely, the food area clean.
I got a Falafel to go and it was pretty darn good in spite of the fact that if you don't want your French fries in the pita you have to tell them ahead of time. Who knew? In addition, the falafel is served with tzatziki and not tzahiki. All though it
was good with tzahiki on it I really do prefer tahini.
I was surprised to see a small dining area in the back of the restaurant.
For my next visit, I think I'll eat there instead of getting my food to go.

Date of visit: May 2016